What's new

Hi wondering how to?

emuexpert

Hello! I am new to gamecube emulation.. And wondering if you could help me >.< You see i download SSBM with 12 Parts and when i extract those rar files it contains .gcm How can i extract them into 1 .gcm or what should i do to play SSBM? ( Tell me if this is illegal ) Thanks in advance :happy:

Pky

I don't know this should be here. Just extract the .gcm iso to a folder. If one folder(.zip, .rar ) is needed and it isn't there, it will say it's corrupt. And well, I think until you don't have the game it will be illegal, 'cause it's a commercial game.Cheers..

Last edited:
OP
E

emuexpert

Pky said:
I don't know this should be here. Just extract the .gcm iso to a folder. If one folder(.zip, .rar ) is needed and it isn't there, it will say it's corrupt. And well, I think until you don't have the game it will be illegal, 'cause it's a commercial game.Cheers..
oh.. i am confused, ok ill explain further I have 12 parts 12 rar files inside them are SSMB.gcm how can i put all those 12 SSBM.gcm into 1 SSBM.gcm

Pky

Oh, i've one SSBM of 12 folders, but i don't have 12 rar into them. I don't really know how it's, i'm sorry i can't help you. :bye3:

OP
E

emuexpert

Pky said:
Oh, i've one SSBM of 12 folders, but i don't have 12 rar into them. I don't really know how it's, i'm sorry i can't help you. :bye3:
what i mean is this I download SSBM.rar (It is separated into 12 rar) <-which contains SSBM.gcm
How can i make it into 1 .gcm

Pky

Lol, so, i don't want to post 50 times, so, i will tell you how i do it. In rar N°1 there's a .gcm. Ok, now, let's go to that .gcm and extract it to somewhere. Automatically, it will pick up from the another .rar the files it needs. If that isn't the way you have it then i don't know :huh: .

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
emuexpert said:
What i mean is how to compile or extract them all into 1 file

Put all the RARs into one folder and open one, then extract the file. It will use all of the RARs in that folder to extract the one file. Proceed to load the file with Dolphin.

Problem solved, it can't get much simplier that that. >_>

maxim(L2)

if it asks about replacing a centain tag or data file,some multiple archives need it , you have to start extracting the final big file, every time it gets a error about lloking for one file, exstract that file into that folder, hit ok on the error to retry or continue,

there is a way to split a gcm file but link it so it would work in a fat 32, if over 4 gigs,
, really pain................dont ask

OP
E

emuexpert

Vile324 said:
Put all the RARs into one folder and open one, then extract the file. It will use all of the RARs in that folder to extract the one file. Proceed to load the file with Dolphin.

Problem solved, it can't get much simplier that that. >_>
thanks it works

OP
E

emuexpert

maxim(L2) said:
bah, you have faster specs, booting seems incredibly fast for me, compared to the old n64 interputer boot -_-
how many minuites does it take for yours to load?

maxim(L2)

takes 18 seconds for the gc load, :whistling
on my old pc,was like a around a minute to two minutes for the n64 :plain:

OP
E

emuexpert

maxim(L2) said:
takes 18 seconds for the gc load, :whistling
on my old pc,was like a around a minute to two minutes for the n64 :plain:
mine takes 30 minuites in booting and still no load >.< how can i fix this i unchecked use dynarec, and i use Wiped GCM fixer and check the gcm and it is fine it says Image Ok, How can i play? thanks

DarthDazDC

An Alright Guy
sigh... U CANT PLAY THEM YET!
its an early release still. maxim, its bollocks comparin a gc to an n64, a gamecube is more powerful than an n64 and therefore needs more processing power to load, and besides if it doesnt load, it doesnt load bcause its an early version too.
just wait.

maxim(L2)

i was testing n64 games on the emulator couple days after ultra hle went into testing

thats was some 8 to 9 years ago...

I think the gc emulator making great progress, booting is much beter, it only crashes at certain points becuase there is non implemented stuff, n64 crashed at random point and very often