What's new

help with N-Rages plugin!!

spartan

ok i started using n-rages controller plugin so i could use mouse support when playing goldeneye everything works fine but when im done playing and go 2 close the emulator it wont let me click the X because the mouse is set for for in the game is there a keyboard shortcut to end emulation or something? the only way i found to close it is shutting my computer off and i don't want to do that every time im done playing.

Last edited:

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Go to the "shortcuts" tab in the controller config, and set something for the "Lock/Unlock Mouse" action. There is currently a bug where the plugin doesn't know emulation is ended, so you must unlock the mouse before you end emulation. If you don't even use the mouse, just leave it unlocked. But yes, Alt+F4 does work too.

OP
S

spartan

i cant find the shortcuts tab, plugin is n-rage's Direct-Input8 V2 1.80a is the sortcuts tab in a newer version of it?

OP
S

spartan

im a retard i had jabos input plugin selected and didnt realize till just now. i just switched it back to n-rages and the shortcuts tab was there. and thanks for the link im downloading the newer version right now.