What's new

Freaky Restroom

xamenus

Here are pictures of a restroom that has a one way glass. The first pic is from the inside of the restroom, and the second is from the outside. Could you use it? Weird, huh? ;)

Last edited:

Bluesummers

strange.... i dont think i could use it unless i was on 5 seconds away from crapping or wetting my pants.... its just weird.... like they can see you....

Eagle

aka Alshain
zAlbee said:
those two pics aren't even from the same frikkin street. :getlost:

Yes they are, look close, the camera in the second image is where that guy is walking in the first.

My95ZR2

A funny joke to play on someone if you knew someone was in there, would be to lean against the glass and "watch them". Do the whole cupping-your-hands-around-your-face-to-block-the-sun and just stare...and maybe grin? That'd scare the crap outta me...

Adam

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
THey started doing that shit in Seattle not that long ago. The things cost so much to even flush, it's in no way cost effective. Don't know why the hell they do these things, and they're complaining about having "not enogh money" and such. But it's still funny. :)
- Modem

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
*lol*
Craziest thing I have seen for a long time...
Would be funny to make a joke with peoply which are on the toilet and you "watch" them, like My95ZR2 said... :)
Hope to see such a thing, too.
IceFox? Do you know where that pictures was taken?

OP
X

xamenus

MasterPhW_DX said:
IceFox? Do you know where that pictures was taken?
Nope, I have no idea-those were just e-mailed to me by someone. They probably don't know either, they found it on the net somewhere.

Last edited:

Modem

ph33r teh hammy!
Well... at least if the FBI or something has to watch someone in that area, they don't need to pay for a hotel room. You can just have someone camp in the... uhh... cubicle. ;)
- Modem

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
Eagle said:
Yes they are, look close, the camera in the second image is where that guy is walking in the first.
*squint*

alright fine, you win :cyclops:

funnier still, would be if the glass were reversed :p

OP
X

xamenus

zAlbee said:
funnier still, would be if the glass were reversed :p
Oh, that would be bad! :p If that was the case, 10 people could surround the restroom and stare at you and you wouldn't even know it! :shaun:

Eagle

aka Alshain
My95ZR2 said:
A funny joke to play on someone if you knew someone was in there, would be to lean against the glass and "watch them". Do the whole cupping-your-hands-around-your-face-to-block-the-sun and just stare...and maybe grin? That'd scare the crap outta me...

Adam

Forget that, with the right phosphoresent light you can see through one sided glass