What's new

FFX & FFX2

cyberkid

can this emulator run FFX and FFX2 as in the dvd as i realli want to no, if not can u tell me one that will allow it to run on my computer wibout a ps2 because i dont hab a ps2 but i brought both FFX and FFX2

Stezo2k

S-2K
lol, you do realise how hard it is to make a fully-working ps2 emulator? Not to mention the system specs, why do noobs always take emulation for granted?

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
EB Games has a special right now on preplayed PS2s. They are $149.99 with a $20 mail in rebate. Go pick one up, they are guaranteed to work anyway. Fully running emulation on alll the next gen consoles is still a long way off, it's foolish to expect it as more than a novelty right now.

Allnatural

I'm glad these idiots are actually buying their games (so they say), but I'm amazed that these non-PS2 owners buy them without knowing a thing about emulation. :plain:

GogoTheMimic

Pimpin' Red Mage
I bought FFX when it came out and didn't get a PS2 until that Christmas. :) Well, FFX was a gift but I still didn't have the console. :p

OP
C

cyberkid

hey so there arnt any new emulators, which enable it....i thought the programmers would hab found 1 by now my friend goes he has 1 but its taking a little time for him to gib it to me

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Nothing drives me crazier than a broken english attempt at making sense of broken logic.

Q: When does 2+2=5?

A: When the carry flag is set.