What's new

Do you have an WiFi enabled DS?

DS + WiFi + Gamer?

• Yes, and i´d love to play my Emutalk mates!

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No, and online gaming is stupid anyway.

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

WhiteX

It is as the title says, i´d like to know how many of us have WiFi enabled DS´s for a game night project of mine, so got WiFi?

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
I don't own a DS, but I don't consider that on-line gaming is stupid so I didn't vote

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yeah, played Mario Kart and Tetris online a few times...
Love the Wireless-ness of my router.

Doomulation

Btw, your poll is flawed. Just because you do not play online does not mean online gaming sucks. It may be that you simply don't have the games.

Cid

Yeah, played Mario Kart and Tetris online a few times...
Love the Wireless-ness of my router.

That was what I was going to say. Unfortunately, those guys that play tetris are really good and kick my butt most of the time. :(

SWAT_Marc

Ind. Design Student
Yup, I also tried to organize a Mario Kart DS tournament for Emutalk, but no one cared :(. You can look for the thread in the search option if you want :p

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

Btw, your poll is flawed. Just because you do not play online does not mean online gaming sucks. It may be that you simply don't have the games.

Geez, it is only humor, man!

It is quite and Yes or no only thingie!

I want to make some sort of weekly game night, we vote for the game we want to play and we play that damn thing!:sombrero:

Doomulation

Oh, another tournament then? Your poll sounds far too serious and you've already scared off one potential voter ;)

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

i´d like to make smth more than a tournament, a night where we can meet and play a little, no score keeping.:D

revl8er

That Damn Good
I'm in for it, I got mario kart and mario64 DS that I can play. I would like to test my skills out on mario kart against some of you.

Doomulation

I have nothing scheduled for the nights of the week. I'd say any time between 18.00 GMT + 1 (5 pm GMT) and 23.00 (10 pm GMT) any day works for me.

OP
WhiteX

WhiteX

I´m on GMT -3 so the best time for me is from 11 pm GMT to 2 am GMT.

Doom, considering your evening is my afternoon we can schedule smth, if you want to play and i´m online here, you can PM me and i´ll give you my friend code.