What's new

Direct 64

scotty

The Great One
I am not sure if I am using this video plugin properly. It does not even show any images when I use it.

I was not sure if it worked with Radeons, or if it may be my graphics card or not.

Trotterwatch

It doesn't work on that generation of Radeon cards yet, it seems. I use a 8500, most who can't get it to work use some variant on the theme.

Shadowchild

It works with newer Radeon cards (everything that supports Pixelshader 1.1 up) but you need the newest Catlyst-drivers. (Had a black screen too until I installed new drivers)

AznGuy28

hmm...I have a AIW Ati Radeon 8500DV and i can't seem to get it to work, I've tried most of the driver updates (catalyst 4.6, dx 9.0c) and still nothing
:plain: Am i doing something wrong, or does my card just not support it

BountyJedi

hmm...I have a AIW Ati Radeon 8500DV and i can't seem to get it to work, I've tried most of the driver updates (catalyst 4.6, dx 9.0c) and still nothing

hmm sorry for offtopicsness but is there a dx 9.0c and where can you get it?
(i didnt see one on microsofts site atleast is it some kind of unofficial version?!?!)

i again apology for offtopicsness =p

Clements

It comes with Service Pack 2 for Windows XP. I suggest you wait for the final version, but if you want it just use v5 of Windows Update to get it, its 200MB.

BountyJedi

yeah =p but now i got it neway though i would have to trick the installer to think my systems installed in english to be able to install some now my sytem is a mix of swedish/english =p no big dropdown though its cool too see how windows is on english :p