What's new

DeJap

scotty

The Great One
I was just wondering what has been going on with the DeJap team???
I heard that they are starting to get going again, but i havent really seen much these days, could it be that Star Ocean is a real pain to hack into or is it just that I am observing incorrectly??

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
How do you expect us to know, do we look like Dejap?

Read their post completely it states the following:
1) It will be released in 2003!
2) It is under beta testing which means its nearing completion
3) Its only been a month since they last updated for christ sake!

Scotty, how many times are you going to post asking when things are out? it is just getting old. stop it, the simple answer is either:

A) No-one knows
B) Its out when its out.

End of story.

...also stop using multiple question marks, it is immensely annoying.

OP
scotty

scotty

The Great One
I was not asking when exactly something was coming out, I was just wondering because I havent seen an update lately on anything there

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Star Ocean is proving to be a bit of a pain, but they never stopped working on it. They just stopped posting updates.

Clements

The Star Ocean patch is nearly finished will be released soon probably early on next year along with the SDD-1 emulating next version of ZSNES.

In the meantime, I'm using a combination IPS patch made from Cidolfas' and the Dejap beta which translates virtually everything anyway.

That is all.

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Actually, Star Ocean shares several similarities with Tales of Phantasia. Which does make things a lot easier. But there have been some problems. I'm just hoping that they can make another release in 2003. It's starting to look unlikely.

OP
scotty

scotty

The Great One
Lillymon said:
Actually, Star Ocean shares several similarities with Tales of Phantasia. Which does make things a lot easier. But there have been some problems. I'm just hoping that they can make another release in 2003. It's starting to look unlikely.

That is the weird thing about Star Ocean, there are a lot of similarities in graphics and sound

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Why would it be weird? Star Ocean was made by tri-Ace. Which was formerly a part of Namco as the Wolf Team, which made Tales of Phantasia.