What's new

Creator of Dolphin

DARK_LINK

I need to speak with the Creator of the Dolphin, on dolphin, I am not no problem not, only one another thing.... They forgive for my English, I am Brazilian and I do not know to write very well...

vleespet

The decent one
The creator is ector. Feel free to send him a PM (=Private Message) or to ask your question here.

OP
D

DARK_LINK

Creator of the Dolphin, already I ordered a p.m. to you... Ok? Of one looked at... They forgive for my English, I am Brazilian and I do not know to write very well...

OP
D

DARK_LINK

CAra que bom, um brasileiro, é que eu quero fazer parte do grupo de desevolvimento do Dolphin, pois sei programar em Delphi... DLL's... Tipo, eu quero fazer um novo plug-in para controle, tipo onde configura o controle do GC... ou traduzir o Dolphin.... para BR...

Martin

Administrator
This is an english speaking forum -only-, feel free to discuss in other languages through the PM system.

OP
D

DARK_LINK

Sorry... I'm Translate...

Bugo: but because you want to speak with it? DARK_LINK: a Brazilian, is that I want to be part of the group of Development of the Dolphin, therefore knows to program in Delphi... DLL's... Type, I want to make new plug-in for control, type where he configures the control of the GC... or to translate the Dolphin.... for BR...

"{[(Corrected)]}"

Last edited:

vleespet

The decent one
desevolvimento? Shouldn't that be "developers" (just my guess)?

Edit: Nothing wrong with it, but did you also program the altavista translator? (go to www.altavista.com and translate the brazilian text. Hint hint....).

Last edited:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
I don't think the Dolphin Team needs "new programmers" and I'm really sure they don't want to port the emu to delphi :p

OP
D

DARK_LINK

He is not this, I I want to say that I know to program delphi, but I wanted to make some type of plug-in for the Dolphin, I I preferred one of control that I have until an idea... but if I will not be able to enter all good... I wanted in such a way...

Zilla

夢を見られた
DARK_LINK said:
He is not this, I I want to say that I know to program delphi, but I wanted to make some type of plug-in for the Dolphin, I I preferred one of control that I have until an idea... but if I will not be able to enter all good... I wanted in such a way...

You mean you want to create an input plugin?

You'll have to wait until Ector and/or F|res releases the plugin specification, until then no-one can create any sort of plugin.

mr.saraiva

:puke:

sorry dude, but if you can't speak english, please refrain from posting, at least on this forum.
another hint: if you really want to write emu plugins, you should learn a REAL language like c/c++, pascal wasn't meant for this.

Last edited:

Fissuras

Am I Dumb or what?
mr.saraiva said:
:puke:

sorry dude, but if you can't speak english, please refrain from posting, at least on this forum.
another hint: if you really want to write emu plugins, you should learn a REAL language like c/c++, pascal wasn't meant for this.

It could be worse you know, if he knew Cobol or Fortran. or the worst of all, Visual Basic :p

ZDragon

Basic is not the worst one... Logo is (you know, that lame-ass turtle) :p

But why not let someone *try* to program plugins in Delphi? It doesn't matter in which programming language you write a DLL, if you follow some rules.

bugo

I will translate better what dark_link said...
-----------------------------------------------------
"hey cara, mas pq vc quer falar com ele?"
Trans.: Hey dude, but why do you wanna speak with him?
-----------------------------------------------------
"CAra que bom, um brasileiro, é que eu quero fazer parte do grupo de desevolvimento do Dolphin, pois sei programar em Delphi... DLL's... Tipo, eu quero fazer um novo plug-in para controle, tipo onde configura o controle do GC... ou traduzir o Dolphin.... para BR..."
Trans.: "Hey, its nice too see a brazilian here, I want to make part of the developing group of Dolphin, I know Delphi... making DLL's and I want to get part of it doing a new plug-in for the console, where to configurate it in the controller of GC... or simply translate Dolphin to portuguese."