What's new

Comics

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I rarely start threads and for good reason - they are usually terrible, however I'm going to be brave tonight and post a couple comics I drew for your opinions, good or bad. Either way I'm posting them :)

I started this a couple of weeks ago, they started bad but they are getting slightly better, i'm uploading them in the order I made them - there are five but i'm sparing you the suffering of seeing the first two because they were far worsely drawn. I had to alter the 2nd one a bit to upload it.

My art style is still bad but I don't want it to be too good, if it is slightly bad it should add to the humor. my type of humor i'm trying to use here is silent humor, funny without speech bubbles. I eventually wanted to start a comic site from these but i'll need a webhost first - emutalk will do for now.

Anyway, leave good or bad comments but please make it constructive - btw what happened to the thumbnails, they would be very handy for this type of thread, text links put people off even more ;)

edit, its because they are pngs the thumbnails don't work, I changed them to jpg so they should be thumbs now.

Last edited:
OP
ScottJC

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
the first one is a salesman who knocks on the door and continues to smile even though the customer has told him to get lost, he's still standing there at nighttime so he's probably crazy, or in the wrong job. I don't think many will appreciate that because the art in this one is so totally unrealistic.

The second comic, is the bunny comic - I was trying to go for cute, adorable looking bunny who gets exactly what he wants but dies soon after, the moral of the story - if its too good to be true it probably is.

The third comic is just a bit of role reversal, usually its a man who goes spare at a bird crapping on his car or something, this time its a bird who's mad at the human for it. Notice the man flying in the background? crazy :p

I definitely like the bunny comic the most out of the three I shown you. Me and drawing don't usually mix and this is the proof :p

Last edited:

ShizZy

Emulator Developer
Kind of corny everyday humor, I like it. But your drawings could be more interesting. They're not bad, just look somewhat rushed.

OP
ScottJC

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Here's another I churned out, predates the bunny, forgot about this one.