What's new

Car hating,not for the faint hearted

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I've seen this before, that skinny little black man has no doubt had the shit kicked out of him more times than he can remember.

Allnatural

I'd like to swipe that bat from his hand and give him a good, hard whack to the lower vertebrae. Even in slow traffic it's hard to vandalize cars from a wheelchair.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Notice how he picked out a woman alone in a car, I would have liked to see him pick the wrong guy and have his face made one with the pavement :D

-Shadow-

Banned
What a damn bastard... I would grab him, stuck his mouth onto a curb and kick into his neck if he would do this in my Presence :ranting:

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
wtf. i would've gone GTA-style on his ass. back up to the side, forward, run him over, *squish*. that's right, you too can learn to protect yourself in this scenario, and its all thanks to video games, especially top-down 2D ones ;)

Eagle

aka Alshain
I carry an unloaded gun in my car for just such an occasion. After all, that guy wouldn't have known it wasn't loaded.

Orkin

d1R3c764 & g1|\|64 m4|<3R
At a couple points he's standing right in front of or behind the car...the lady should've just run over him...

Eagle

aka Alshain
Orkin said:
At a couple points he's standing right in front of or behind the car...the lady should've just run over him...

Fighting a crime with a crime isn't a good idea. He can be charged with destruction of private property, but she could have been charged with attempted murder.

smcd

Eagle said:
I carry an unloaded gun in my car for just such an occasion. After all, that guy wouldn't have known it wasn't loaded.
And what happens when you whip this out on a person and they have a LOADED gun, and point it back at you? Goodbye :p

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Eagle said:
Fighting a crime with a crime isn't a good idea. He can be charged with destruction of private property, but she could have been charged with attempted murder.

Not if she thought her life was in danger, she would have had every right to drive over the moron.

Eagle

aka Alshain
vampireuk said:
Not if she thought her life was in danger, she would have had every right to drive over the moron.

Not in the U.S. The thing was on video and he made no indication he was going after her, only her car. That would be a very strong argument in the prosocuter's favor for at least attempted manslaughter. And before you say "Well maybe it wasn't in the U.S.!", they were driving on the right side of the road and the steering wheel was on the left side of the car.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Eagle said:
And before you say "Well maybe it wasn't in the U.S.!", they were driving on the right side of the road and the steering wheel was on the left side of the car.

Well done you stopped a argument nobody was going to use dead in its tracks :icecream:

Edit: because the US is the only country in the world where people drive cars on the right of the road :happy:

aprentice

In the US, you have to flee if your lifes in danger, and only if the person persues you, you then have the ability to defend yourself. An exception to this rule would be your home where you can rightfully shoot a stranger who breaks into your house dead :p

I personally would've gotten out of my car and beat the living daylights out of him, i'm rarely angered, but if someone was wrecking my property right in front of me, watch out :p

Last edited:

Bopig!

The Great BO
Wow. That guy seems pretty pissed but I couldn't quite figure out why. Did he say why he decided to start doing that? cause..I didn't catch it. :huh: