What's new

Anyone reading the latest blog posts on PJ64 site

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
DO NOT install the build posted by the user posing as Zilmar, until i or he himself has confirmed it is official,

i have installed it myself and am in the process of checking it out, but i don't really know so far....

edit
Confirmed as a Fake, the user mispelled Zilmar as Zilmer LOL noob.

i can't confirm whether this is/isn't a newer build then the one currently released. only that its obviously some really good cracking on the part of the leaker.

Last edited:
OP
squall_leonhart

squall_leonhart

what i do know, is if it was official, it would be available from the PJ64 site, which it isn't, so refrain from downloading it. these builds, are not supposed to be given to anyone outside the beta program

OP
squall_leonhart

squall_leonhart

yeah, i had to look twice, i installed the download, it isn't infected by the looks of it. but it has some of the latest versions which i will quickly pass onto the team as it means we have had another internal leak.

the rdb, and rdx are newer... hmmm

Last edited:
OP
squall_leonhart

squall_leonhart

yeah its been deleted, the user digitalspider of this forum, is the same digitalspider of emudesc.net

if anyone speaks spanish can they go and have a nice chat with him and tell him to stop being a lieing haxxor... else we'll release the hounds.

this person is Hacking an older version, and redistributing it, and people believe its his work :eek:

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
i can't believe people fall for such lame hacking, at least from what i read about on this topic...

Trotterwatch

Money vs Potential leaks? Give me the money any day of the week.

Leaks are a fact of life, they will happen at one point or another if the product is good in an open beta setting such as this.

Not an issue IMO, though my opinion stopped counting a while back thanks to certain people.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
It¡s just an emulator. Why people can't be patient? An emulator will not change your life.

It's the thought that counts. If you give something, they give something back. And regardless of what it is, my point stands. Why should we suffer because of the lamers?

Jabo

Emulator Developer
Umm just out of curiosity is this still linked on our website? I couldn't find it, hopefully someone deleted it by now.

OP
squall_leonhart

squall_leonhart

the comment in question was removed, the only link still available is in the beta forum.

the RDP and cheatlist should be looked at due to some additions made... i'll send the chtlist to gent when i get a chance, once i've done with my own changes... gunna have to cancel that Epona infinite run cheat as it crashes the emulator when you run under the cliff near the back of lon lon ranch... but.... that very well may be the appl itself... i need to test it on the 1.6 still.

strange, i just reproduced the crash i get in 1.7 in 1.6.. but i atleast get an opcode error.

is there supposed to be an event that occurs when going under that cliff thing between lonlon ranch and the entrance to gerudo valley, because the moment you get half way under it, it crashes when this new cheat is on... its strange as it only ever occurs there.

Last edited:

psyren

... is there supposed to be an event that occurs when going under that cliff thing between lonlon ranch and the entrance to gerudo valley, because the moment you get half way under it, it crashes when this new cheat is on... its strange as it only ever occurs there.

That location is one of 10 where the "Big Poes" are triggered to appear when riding Epona. (To collect the 4th Bottle of the game)

Another of these trigger locations is under the lookout over/next to the river near Kakiriko Village entrance, so if it's because of going under something, it should happen there also.

Last edited: