What's new

anti rom-question idea

timmel

Banned
i have a idea: emutalk makes n00bs MUST click on the rules thread before they post.
example: a n00b who didn't read the rules thinks: i want roms. he presses the new thread button, and then he goes automatic 2 the rules thread
why not???
sorry for my bad english

Blacklord

Banned
OMG this is the second time he is banned! WTF is wrong with this guy? I admit i first was against banning him but why doesen't he ever learn?

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Ban evasion most likely. this idea is retarded or at least he made it as such. I have a great idea, lets all rudely suggest things and see where it gets us.

Clements

timmyhawky did not show any degree of intelligence - look at his post history.

... unless classics such as 'what is a BIOS', 'my dad is scary for spyware', posting 40 bouncing smilies in a post and his sig (until removed by a mod) and duplicate threads a month apart in broken english shows some ingenuity.

Guru64

I thought timmyhawky was an idiot from the start, but I didn't want to be rude and I thought he would learn.

spotanjo3

Whenever they make a mistake, you make fun of them ? I mean in english..Why ? :unsure: :down: :blink:

I like them. They try their best. Nothing is wrong with that.

Last edited:

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
probably cos the guy was only 11, which doesnt help.

altho its been a long time since i signed up here, im sure you have to agree to being 13 or older anyway.

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
Trotterwatch said:
Should we make fun of them in another language instead? I can attempt Swedish if you want.

thats a good idea, but with one drawback, even tho im 23, i cant speak a word of other languages, apart hello, goodbye n what my name is in french and german ;p

i understand engrish pretty well tho ;p

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
ChaosCode said:
anyone offended by someone on a internet forums comment about there english is to sensitive.
No kidding?

Yes, people shouldn't get offended by things said on internet message boards.

zAlbee

Keeper of The Iron Tail
Don't be mean. He was just a kid, and he's already banned.

Just let this thread die.