What's new

A better Glide64's home page: WebMaster Wanted :)

ggab

Emutalk Member
Current GLide64's Home Page: www.emuxhaven.net/~glide64

here it is what Gonetz posted on this Emuxhaven's (glide64's sub-forum) thread :
Gonetz said:
Glide64 home page is very old and it looks dated. It’s a shame that so good plugin has so mean home page. I myself have zero skills in web design (and in any other kind of design too). May be somebody can create better version of it?
Gonetz said:
I like bright and smoth colors. The homepage should be more stylish and more convenient, screen shot section should be redone. Beside that I have no particular demands.
So, we need your help ;)
A new (classic) layout will be great, with frames (at the left, the button's links) and each section's HTM files, loads on the right frame.

The (buttons) links should be:

Home
--------- [a line]
Downloads
Changelogs
Sources
---------
Contact
Known Issues
Message Board
---------
ScreenShots
Videos
---------
Info & FAQ

anyway, a new look with those sections will be enough :)

the "webmaster/s" could post the hmtl files (Zipped as attachments, for example) asking for advice and opinions :)

PS: some nice Glide64's logos to use (however, the current ones are also OK ...) :p :

Noxious Ninja

Stylish and convenient? That's my kind of web design. Low on graphics, high on ease of use and cool points.

If I have time (a big IF right now) I'll give it a shot. No frames, though. Pure XHTML 1.1 + CSS.

Martin

Administrator
I'd help making a design but I lost all my skills in the war. :/

Seriously though, it would be nice with a new design. :)

/me pokes [d.o.u.g]