What's new

100th Post!

Sukh

Long gone...
Wahey, this is my 100th post. To celebrate, I've changed my avatar so that it is even more egotistical :)

I've reached a milestone at ET, and soon enough, my post count will be '1337' :p

Slougi

*coughlookatmypostcountcough*
I am well past the 1337 stage already ;)
Jaz has a slight advantage atm but I am sure I will beat him with a lot of sweat, blood and spam :devil:

Slougi

Sukh said:
Wahey, this is my 100th post. To celebrate, I've changed my avatar so that it is even more egotistical :)
Erm... To me it looks like some sort of tombstone. ROFL.

Last edited:

2fast4u

Re: Re: 100th Post!

Slougi said:
Sukh said:
Erm... To me it looks like some sort of tombstone. ROFL.

lmao ... i agree :D

[19:18] <Slougi> look at sukhs avatar and tell me what u see
[19:18] <x2f4u> erm ... wtf
[19:18] <x2f4u> first of all it sucks
[19:18] <x2f4u> plus it looks like a friggin tombstone
[19:18] <Slougi> yup
[19:19] <Slougi> lol
[19:19] <Slougi> same thoughts :)
[19:19] <x2f4u> lol

Jaz

Ex-Mod
/me remembers the `it's my xxx post` threads of the old ET.net..

There.. were.. so.. damn.. many! ;)

Slougi

Sukh said:
gimmie the names of those traitors!

lol, it does a bit don't it?
A bit?!
I mean it's grey, like most tombstones, it has a cross, it has a name and it has a frickin' date..... A perfect virtual tombstone :p

blizz

I remember my first thousand

then we lost our post counts (it was 1803 dammit!!) and I remember my second thousand, ah memories.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Sukh said:
Strange how posts develop on this forum
You're right. It all starts when a SPAMMER (Tri-Force):D wants to increase their post account (me);) by posting the most stupid things (this):devil: or telling people about their new avatar or signature (have you seen mine yet?:innocent: ).

2fast4u

Anchel said:
Sukh said:
Strange how posts develop on this forum
You're right. It all starts when a SPAMMER (Tri-Force):D wants to increase their post account (me);) by posting the most stupid things (this):devil: or telling people about their new avatar or signature (have you seen mine yet?:innocent: ).

this was a new peak in spamming :innocent: