What's new

neutrinoSX2 v0.04 released !!!

kutuz

Thinking about your emu!

Hi all!
I am surprised for new version!Its very cool!
But i dont know why author delete bios support?
Why author do not advenced GUI with select form emu which elf file load?IT is not easy config INI!!!!
And the main very little changes in internal of emu,not in gui and so!!
And with so progress emu will be ready only after 1 year minimum!!!
Please author of emu use some plugins and help of pcsx2 team!!
And update status of your emu on website!IT is very strange and older!!!
So i want wish luck to author in working on emu!
We believe in you!
Best good thing from author it is what he do releases every 1 month,IT IS GREAT!!Not how pcsx2 team 2 month,and now 3 month!!And i known what after 1 month i get new nsx2!!!!
AND HOW ABOUT OpenGL plugins in your emu,what pcsx2 team cant help you with lisense on gstaris opengl for example!
Thanks for great work on emu!
Sorry for poor english!
Luck!

OP
Muad

Muad

Hi,
Wow long text...!

"But i dont know why author delete bios support?"
For the Bios, first the file with nSX2 was a fake, I don't really use it. It was here for devel. Second, I decide to emulate the BIOS ( hum I will try... ) for the license problem.
So I remove this file.

"Why author do not advenced GUI with select form emu which elf file load?IT is not easy config INI!!!!"
Hum, I know it is nor really easy to configure. I currently working on adding Widget to the GUI like button. And soon, I hope a select box.
For the the INI file, it's the most simple solution I found for the configuration. ( Add / Remove ";" is not difficult )

"And the main very little changes in internal of emu,not in gui and so!!And with so progress emu will be ready only after 1 year minimum!!!"
I take time to understand the docs, tracking bug. In fact I focus on ONE problem and I try to resolv it. Some time, It take one hour, sometime, It take one week. Do you think a single person can understand what the Sony team make for the PS2, in one year ? No comment.

"Please author of emu use some plugins and help of pcsx2 team!!"
I use the graphics pluggin of the PCSX2 Team. And when a day , I will stopped, I ask the PCSX2 Team for his help.

"And update status of your emu on website!IT is very strange and older!!!"
Yes, I don't have time to update my web site.

"Best good thing from author it is what he do releases every 1 month,IT IS GREAT!!Not how pcsx2 team 2 month,and now 3 month!!And i known what after 1 month i get new nsx2!!!!"
I have some free time, in this moment... I'll try to release once per month.

"AND HOW ABOUT OpenGL plugins in your emu,what pcsx2 team cant help you with lisense on gstaris opengl for example! "
The OpenGL plugin is not the most important. I want to make a good CPU emulation. After, I wil contact the author of the OpenGL pluggin, and I ask him for the source.

Thanks .
I hope I answer all questions.

muad

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
It's nice to see a Emu author is anwsering the question that are asked.

question about the gfx plugin.
Is there a "spec" for all the plugins that will be used (like zilmar's => gfx, input & audio)

^_^

AGRACUTA

Banned
GOOD JOB Muad! you must be a damned good coder to do this much progress on such a complicated system keep it up!

quick question:
i heard that the emotion engine is an advanced physics hardware engine in the ps2. i might have been lied to about that but is it possible to emulate that phisics engine into full speed?

good luck with the emu! theres much poteintal in this! keep it up and we will be playin ps2 games and accecories in no time ;)

Last edited:

GuestX

AGRACUTA said:
GOOD JOB Muad! you must be a damned good coder to do this much progress on such a complicated system keep it up!

yes, a newbie should not make a PS2 Emulator :D

(from azimer :D :apollo: )

kutuz

About some what you need!

Hi Muad!
FIRST:I am think,you must make personal logo of your emu and do icon for your file nsx2.exe in next release,it is easy and not need more when 5 min!!Because in pcsx2 it is have,and without that i see on desktop only poor exe icon file ,your emu not cool!

Second:Why you not want include bios support in your emu?I think and all i know want say you you must it support but only not inluder dummy file scph10000 in your emu pack,and you must do in your emu option "bios directory" or like this for users who want use it!!Please i not understand why you decide delete that support,you can simple not include file with bios in release and support must be,true!

Third:Later or now you must do config of emu in GUI!Like select Soft emulation or OpenGl and so!Think about this,because soon be release OpenGl plugin GStraris 0.5 and new AsadGl and your emu must include opengl support!Now on great stage of progress opengl plugin like gstaris 0.5 you can include in next release or some later,but you must!
At all Thanks for work!

Four:Need update status of your emu on webpage and i think you must include status of each component in readme.txt in release how in pcsx2!AND very very remark-must be DATE of status update how on website or in readme!Ok?And i cant understand what your emu not have VU0 functions,VIF,SIF?Or not display it old status!Please make % status for each component what need later for emulation,all must know what need more!
ALL
Do more releases and luck!
Sorry for english!

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: About some what you need!

I am going to Address this now.. kutuz is a lamer who bothers PS2 emu authors constentely... Who Doesnt stop... So I am going to shoot right off the bat and get him off Maud's back...

kutuz said:
FIRST:I am think,you must make personal logo of your emu and do icon for your file nsx2.exe in next release,it is easy and not need more when 5 min!!Because in pcsx2 it is have,and without that i see on desktop only poor exe icon file ,your emu not cool!

This isnt PSCX2, maybe he is putting off the Icon or logo for another time... Just because he doesnt have a Logo, doesnt make it cool?

/me Rolls his Eyes...

kutuz said:
Second:Why you not want include bios support in your emu?I think and all i know want say you you must it support but only not inluder dummy file scph10000 in your emu pack,and you must do in your emu option "bios directory" or like this for users who want use it!!Please i not understand why you decide delete that support,you can simple not include file with bios in release and support must be,true!

Why bother to add BIOS Support now? ITS NOT EVEN SUPPORTED. Plus... he doesnt Use it for legal reasons...

kutuz said:
Third:Later or now you must do config of emu in GUI!Like select Soft emulation or OpenGl and so!Think about this,because soon be release OpenGl plugin GStraris 0.5 and new AsadGl and your emu must include opengl support!Now on great stage of progress opengl plugin like gstaris 0.5 you can include in next release or some later,but you must!

Maybe he already has Plans to add this maybe? <_<

kutuz said:
Four:Need update status of your emu on webpage and i think you must include status of each component in readme.txt in release how in pcsx2!AND very very remark-must be DATE of status update how on website or in readme!Ok?And i cant understand what your emu not have VU0 functions,VIF,SIF?Or not display it old status!Please make % status for each component what need later for emulation,all must know what need more!

Dude... If you mean if he does a progress log... He does it.. Maybe he doesnt do updates on his Site because he is busy with something else in his life...

kutuz... You really need to find a life... I am tired of you bothering the PCSX2 authors with your meaningless crap... Leave the authors be... Its people like you who frustrate them to quit the scene... >_<

Last edited: