What's new

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - Four Swords

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Doomulation said:
I never heard of that game...is this some gba version of link3? (for snes)
you never heard of it!? :blink:
nintendo announced it like 5 months ago.
and has been showing off screens of it ever since.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
B*A*G*G said:
you never heard of it!? :blink:
nintendo announced it like 5 months ago.
and has been showing off screens of it ever since.
Most news i get is from the board of emutalk itself.
I really don't visit nintendo for news.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Doom, you should check my older threads of "GBA pics". I've been posting pics of this game for a while now...
It's a MULTIPLAYER ONLY game, with a shity story (the story is made by capcom) and it has 4 dungeons (+ a tutorial one) without towns or other places, just the dungeons. But the good thing of this game is that every time you start a new game, ALL THE DUNGEONS LOOK DIFFERENT!!! :happy: The game itself creates different puzzles and dungeons!!!
And as you play A Link to the Past (the other game this cart has, wich is a port of the SNES version with some changes like voice effects, etc) you'll get new abilities for "The Four Swords". For example, if you get the master sword in LTTP, you'll be able to fire beams from your sword in TFS!
And instead, if you beat TFS, you'll get a NEW dungeon wich didn't appear in the SNES version of LTTP for one player only.
I hope someone makes online support for a GBA emulator...

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Well, there is one problem here which i suppose made me miss it...
Sometimes, i don't have time to read every new post on the forum. And sometimes, i just come to check some stuff.
All the threads and replies i haven't read are lost! And sometimes i miss stuff anyway... :-"

But this does seem like a cool game, though.