What's new

SOund problem

Rancord

It is in every game, that sound flcikers like crazy. With every plugin. I tested even that beta, wich gave no sound. Anyway I treid it on pj64, and there the sound is alot better thanks to that plugin that doesnt work with 1964. Problem pj64 freezes so I cant play some games with it. PLZ help

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
When I use Azimer's plugin (0.40 Beta 1 i believe), I check these options:

1. Enable Audio Fix (I think thats what it's called, it's the first option anyways)
2. Use 0.21 style audio
3. Sync Gameplay to audio

Those options give me good sound in 1964.

OP
R

Rancord

That plugin gives me no sound. really just no sound. DOI have to ckeck the sound thingy in RSP? ???

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
When using 1964 and azimer's sound plugin, you must check "send audio lists to plugin". Otherwise, untick this or you'll get horrible sound.

OP
R

Rancord

THe problem is without the basic, zillmars or the azimers 3.0 old driver, I get no sound.???

UPDATE: The plugin seems to work with Banjo kazooie. With the other games I just get no sound, and with banjo Tooie I get an ESP not loaded to vram error.

Last edited:

RJA

The PC Wiz
RSP audio is *required*

Make sure you do not have the "Send audio lists to plugin"
option enabled.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Doomulation said:
When using 1964 and azimer's sound plugin, you must check "send audio lists to plugin". Otherwise, untick this or you'll get horrible sound.

Thanks for the tip! I didn't think this was needed due to 1964's fast core. I never used pj's rsp with 1964 anyway. Seems faster like this though. Thanks. :)

supergamer

Banned
Go to the control panel and choose [none] and anything will work perfect. Maybe you have to switch between the counter factors.

OP
R

Rancord

CAn you explain, cause I dont understand a single word.

UPDATE: sound plugin wroks with every game good cept banjo tooie. WHen I choose 0.30 sound flickers, when I chose 0.40 I get no sound.

Last edited:

Snake785

Prepare for Descent.
cooliscool said:
Thanks for the tip! I didn't think this was needed due to 1964's fast core. I never used pj's rsp with 1964 anyway. Seems faster like this though. Thanks. :)

It is faster. I get a 5-10 VI/s boost! :D