What's new

Zelda MM video problem

elmasmejor

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
Hello, I´m from Argentina so please sorry my english. Im still studying it.

Well, i´m writing because I started playing the Zelda MM but I stoped playing because I can´t see the rupies.
The problem is because the screen is a little moved down.

Anyone can help me?????????????????????????

I´m using his plugins:

JABO´S DIRECT3D7 1.40
AZIMER´S AUDIO v0.30 (OLD DRIVER)
Also I put the actualization to 0.85 (lastest duncan ini)

bye bye

OP
E

elmasmejor

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
I can´t find it

Hey
I was seeking Jabo's Direct3D 7 1.5 as tou said and i didn´t find it.

Can you give me the download link?????????

I don´t undertand you................... What´s an E dump?????????

ra5555

N64 Newbie
First Download the latest PJ64 version 1.5 off www.pj64.net and it comes with the latest Jabo's plugin (the best at the moment) (Jabo's D3D6 1.5)

an E dump is a European version of the rom... Apparently, in version 1.4 there is a known issue with the european version of MM.

Just get 1.5 and I hope everything gets better :p

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Just lookie for somethin' like (E) in the filename of the rom. If there is no (E) but instead (U) then you're in the good area.

OP
E

elmasmejor

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
Thanksssssssssss

Hello

I change de plugin to jabo´s 1.5 and it started working perfect although i have the E version.

I have two more questions??????????

which audio plugin do you recomend me because I have the asimer´s 0.30 (old version) and it ins´t very good.

Can I continue playing this game with 1964 or it isn´t fully playable

Alojaaaaaaaa

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Of course, you can still play Majorás Mask with 1964, just use the Jabo D3D6 1.5 plugin with 1964, by the way is good to see latins on the board! ;)

OP
E

elmasmejor

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz
Aguante Argentina Carajooooooooooooooooooooo

Hi everybody.

Can anyone tell me which is the best pand fastest audio plugin for 1964 emu???????????

KaioShin

Isn`t there a way to solve that problem with the 1.4 Plugin?
At least the Emu said I should use 1.4 (not 1.5) but my biggest problem is that the 1.5 Plugin is about 10FPs slower than the 1.4 one. With my Duron 1Ghz I am even with 1.4 almost under 45fps.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
That would be to manually edit the rdb and set the correct resolution for the e-dumps...which i don't really think you want.