What's new

smoking rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

gokuss4

Meh...
Re: Re: hey!

AlphaWolf said:
meh...yeah this is a stereotypical comment, but IMO religious people don't think ???

Im a christian and i do think. I believe that we humans can control our own destiny. We don't have to die at a certain age, besides when we do die of old age. I do believe that God made us have a purpose from the time we were in our mothers womb, but I also believe that we can control our own purpose and our own destiny.

I mean im against Z man to smoke, but he can do whatever he wants. I simply believe he's just really REALLY stupid for starting to smoke after quitting. The damn tobacco comany lies about everything in their smoke. They knew that nicotine was addictive since 1963, but they lied about it until like 1994 (truth commercials, gotta love them).

My point is Zodiacjaen is go ahead and smoke all you want, but you can live longer if you just don't smoke. Period! you don't have to take my word for it, but if I were you... i would :plain2:

anyone reminded of dogma when george carlin is playing a minister and chris rock accuses the church of being like the tabacco industry and he says "if only we had their numbers" hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.