Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: smoking rules

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    well I think he has more than 10 seconds to live
    "NO NEED FOR HATTERS HATTERS ARE WHAT GETS EMULATIORS SHUTDOWN PERMITYLY LIKE FOREVER Why are you hatting"

"I needn't your help azimer, I posted with education and I require educate reply. vampiresuck you are sure a scapegrace; I leave you to swim in your soap..."

"Administrador you ....... Your Q.I. is -20 ok ? You dont understand anithing, c or visual basic and chanka"

Quote -Isaiah 40:31 if you love the ****.

Meh...
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Re: hey!

Originally posted by AlphaWolf
    meh...yeah this is a stereotypical comment, but IMO religious people don't think ???
    Im a christian and i do think. I believe that we humans can control our own destiny. We don't have to die at a certain age, besides when we do die of old age. I do believe that God made us have a purpose from the time we were in our mothers womb, but I also believe that we can control our own purpose and our own destiny.

I mean im against Z man to smoke, but he can do whatever he wants. I simply believe he's just really REALLY stupid for starting to smoke after quitting. The damn tobacco comany lies about everything in their smoke. They knew that nicotine was addictive since 1963, but they lied about it until like 1994 (truth commercials, gotta love them).

My point is Zodiacjaen is go ahead and smoke all you want, but you can live longer if you just don't smoke. Period! you don't have to take my word for it, but if I were you... i would :plain2:
    ....derp...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    anyone reminded of dogma when george carlin is playing a minister and chris rock accuses the church of being like the tabacco industry and he says "if only we had their numbers" hehe
    Disclaimer: Any views expressed in the above post under the psuedonym "sytaylor" are entirely subjective and do not reflect the views of any business, company or entity associated with Simon Taylor. The use, copying of or editing of any materials within this post for professional purposes without written permission is stricly prohibitted under the UK Right of Privacy as provided in the Human Rights Act 1998 and the European Convention on Human Rights: Article 10 ECHR. Any attempt to use the information herin shall be subject to the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information act, with damages being saught for defamation. This disclaimer applies to all text, images or media on this domain.

You have been warned.

www.zodiackiller.com zodiacjaen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question

who ever said I quit?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    depends upon you...!!!

Texture Pack Invader NES_player4LIFE's Avatar
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    This may infact be the internets oldest grave dig!

\CLOSED!

PS what in the ever loving............

-NES
    We are in the process of archiving all qualifying texture packs!
    Contact me via PM to have your N64 texture pack hosted on Emulation64.com!
    Having a hard time loading Large packs? Be sure to patch your emulator.
    Can't load .DAT or .HTC archives? Look no further then this shiny Tutorial, Android users may use this Tutorial.

Spoiler:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567