What's new

smoking rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

zodiacjaen

www.zodiackiller.com
:devil: :cool: :D :innocent: :thumbsup: :inlove:
you know what? ive decided to continue smoking.
i REALLY RAELLY like it and have reached theconclusion that i dont give a fuck if my life is cut short a couple of years. just f**k it.

Last edited by a moderator:

oDD

/me odd
Sorry man but smoking sux. Your fingers and teeth go yellow after a while, people dont like being around you becaue you stink, you continually have to have smoko brakes and that couple of years may be 30-50 years in reality...

:crazy:

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
oDD said:
Sorry man but smoking sux. Your fingers and teeth go yellow after a while, people dont like being around you becaue you stink, you continually have to have smoko brakes and that couple of years may be 30-50 years in reality...

:crazy:
yess smoking sucks big time...

not only that, but think of how much money it costs... I know my parents pay hundreds of dollars a month for their smokes..

but whatever floats your boat

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
zodiacjaen said:
i REALLY RAELLY like it and have reached theconclusion that i dont give a fuck if my life is cut short a couple of years. just fuck it.

Laughing My ASS OFF.

Your loss buddy. :thumbsup:

Macca

roflmfao - both true and funny :p

when it comes to smoking, i say, if you wanna do it, do it but stay the f**k away form me :)

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Raging Fuel said:
Smoking is definately a good thing. It helps filter out the idiots.

damn, and everybody flamed me for saying that.

Oh well, don't blame me, I voted for AZ prop 411 (increased cigarette tax by 60 cents per pack), and yes the proposition was passed into law.

My state can benefit from these idiots while they are at it.

2fast4u

pretty darn funny :) i dont give a flying f**k about ppl smoking .. doesnt bother me

Remote

The smell of smoke is a constant reminder of why I don't, smoke that it... There are far better substututes, if it's the nicotine you are after... If you live in Scandinavia we have a l33t thing called "snus", I think they have something similar in the states and Canada, Timberland? Plus, it's a known fact that fags are bad for you... :p

Chibi Nick

Emutalk Member
AlphaWolf said:
damn, and everybody flamed me for saying that.

Oh well, don't blame me, I voted for AZ prop 411 (increased cigarette tax by 60 cents per pack), and yes the proposition was passed into law.

My state can benefit from these idiots while they are at it.
(I'm not american, but...) I really don't think they should do that... there are older people who are addicted and when they started, they weren't made aware of the fact that there would be harm in smoking, it was the cool thing to do and they thought it didn't have side effects... they shouldn't be made to pay more... they have a legit reason to be smoking... and some people just can't help their addiction... I know my mom tried to stop smoking a few times, but she just can't do it... and my parent's spend hundreds on smokes a month already...

And not only do they have to pay more, they get criticized by idiots (not refering to anyone here)... like in a London Drugs thing (dno if you have that store in the states) in the paper, they said that smokers make bad parents...

not all smokers are idiots... just the ones that know of the consequences before they start.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
I have zero tolerance for the weak. Nobody is stopping anybody from quitting except for themselves. To me the thought of it even being an issue is totaly stupid. This 60 cents per pack should well cover the medical costs (and hopefuly some extra) incurred to our state by those who choose to smoke, or who choose to continue smoking.

(BTW, prop 411 was approved somewhere around 68-32, 1% margin of error)

Last edited:

gokuss4

Meh...
dude its your loss, but imo you're really f**ked up if you want to start smoking again after you quit, that's a major problem :plain2:

Eagle

aka Alshain
It just shows how stupid people are. The leading cause of cancer deaths is the easiest one to prevent. I mean cmon. Lung Cancer statistically kills more people than anything except Aids and Drunk Drivers. And its the easiest of the cancers to prevent, just stop f**kin smoking and you are for the most part safe. Its just astounding how Lung cancer kills more than brain stem cancer, breast cancer, and skin cancer combined. Ridiculous I tell you. Only complete morons wouldn't think so. And yet people still do it and are proud of it. Unbelievable!

Gamer123

Xbox Addict
Yeah dude, you want to know the most disgusting thing ever? There was this fine girl that I saw at a mall one time, and I thought she was hot and she thought the same thing about me. So I talked to her and before I had to go, she kissed me on the lips... and I swear smoker breath IS THE NASTIEST thing in the world. She told me to call her and I never did all because of her smoking habits.

Cigarettes have 300 harmful chemicals to your body. Yeah, you can laugh it off now by saying "I dont give a f**k about 5 years", but when its time for you to die at age 40 or however long it takes for that smoke to kill you, you're going to regret it. Especially when you die a slow painful death by suffucation or asphyxiation.

Think of it this way, smoking cigarettes is like committing suicide in slow motion. Everytime you take a puff or whatever you people wanna call it, the noose tightens around your neck some more, and then eventually you die.

Well, have fun smoking while you live. (it wont be that much longer)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Eagle said:
It just shows how stupid people are. The leading cause of cancer deaths is the easiest one to prevent. I mean cmon. Lung Cancer statistically kills more people than anything except Aids and Drunk Drivers. And its the easiest of the cancers to prevent, just stop f**kin smoking and you are for the most part safe. Its just astounding how Lung cancer kills more than brain stem cancer, breast cancer, and skin cancer combined. Ridiculous I tell you. Only complete morons wouldn't think so. And yet people still do it and are proud of it. Unbelievable!

World sucks, really...it's so sick i don't believe it...
Really, beginning after quitting smoking...the most stupid thing i've ever heard in my whole life.
:stupid:
Really dude, don't start; you'd be even a worse fool then you already are,

the most annoying thing is the false conviction displayed in effort to try and self convince the idea that "its only as bad as drinking or something"... lets face it theres no worse legal drug for you body by quite some way, if you know the facts about it and continue your just dumb or weak, there is no point in doing something SO VERY HARMFUL and being proud...

"Oh yeah but hamburgers can cause cancer"... check out eagles stats they speak for themselves, if people just grew up and realised that they ARE killing themselves instead of pushing it to the back of their mind for short term secuirty public places would be a lot more inhabiitable

ban smoking in public places and allow any child who objects to their parents smoking to be given free air filters by taxing the weak even more than they already are,

addictions that cause such great harm should be obvious reasons to try and save your life to stop smoking but people are so short sighted they always come back with "well give up caffine"... well for one that wouldn't be hard, and for another its not like caffine is tar, you know the stuff they make roads with? yeah thats what goes into these peoples lungs and they enjoy it?!

'scuse me while i go bash my head against a wall :plain2:

we're talking about your life here, your one shot! why would you want to cause long term problems?

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
If you'll take a look over nya...

http://archives.thedaily.washington.edu/1996/010296/smoke010295.html

-One-sixth, or 350,000, of all deaths in the U.S. are caused by smoking - more than deaths by alcohol, all illicit drugs, AIDS, guns, automobiles and air pollution combined.

Aint it cool? :devil:

You know though, that just reminded me of a previous argument I was having with Braveheart on IRC about gun control. I had to leave for school so I couldn't finnish it, but I had the opportunity later to look over the logs and see where it headed, and I noticed that he said:

<@Bravheart> well if it means that one less person was killed by taking away your shotgun, i would say that outweighs your personal pleasure

Now isn't it more important that we make the same argument about another subject? :happy:

(Revised Edition)

Last edited:

Josep

eyerun4phun
zodiacjaen said:
i REALLY RAELLY like it and have reached theconclusion that i dont give a fuck if my life is cut short a couple of years. just fuck it.

thats disgusting. can't believe people give up on life that quickly...

Braveheart

I would just like to add that I am not a smoker, nor have I ever smoked, nor did i tell Alphawolf that I did smoke - I just put up an argument *for* smoking once upon a time, never said i actually smoked .:colgate:. So in conclusion, I'm uber. Don't mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.