What's new

smoking rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast4u

vampireuk said:
good god, he made a choice to smoke how in the blue smeg can he be shaming you country?!

lol i blame all the smokers for making my planet look bad! what will the aliens say? :D :p

EDIT: nevermind, they prolly smoke crack

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
vampireuk said:
good god, he made a choice to smoke how in the blue smeg can he be shaming you country?!
How? being so stupid, smoking again and be proud of it posting here

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
ffs its his choice, the UN is not suddenly going to turn around and slap some sanctions on your country because someone wants to smoke. Please for the love of my sanity grow up.

Josep

eyerun4phun
vampireuk said:
ffs its his choice, the UN is not suddenly going to turn around and slap some sanctions on your country because someone wants to smoke. Please for the love of my sanity grow up.

hehe, yes, i agree, there is no way in hell one person can shame a country for smoking. If something that common(smoking) could dictate a country, then places like Mcdonald's would own the whole freak'n world;) Then again, as discussed already i think, smoking does easily dictate economies, rakes in a shit-load of money, very sad:(:plain:

Eagle

aka Alshain
But it doesnt have to is the think. Marijuana raked in tons of cash for the governements before they realized it was dangerous and outlawed it.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
Eagle said:
But it doesnt have to is the think. Marijuana raked in tons of cash for the governements before they realized it was dangerous and outlawed it.
its not dangerous, they only outlawed it to make more money.

OP
zodiacjaen

zodiacjaen

www.zodiackiller.com
hmmm...

i only posted a reply, I didnt know it was a new forum...
oh well... as long as the conversation is kept intelligent...

OP
zodiacjaen

zodiacjaen

www.zodiackiller.com
hey!

what the hell? not once did i say something against non-smokers and then a couple of the people in this thread start calling me an idiot! what is wrong with you people?
also, if i am going to die because of smoking then, fine, i dont care. if god wants me to die at 56 then i will die at 56 wether i quit smoking now or not. what i mean by that is that if i quit smoking now, and i was supposed to die at 56 of lung cancer or something painful and slow like that, when i am 56 i will get hit by a car or i will get shot and die a slow painful death, because that was what was going to happen in the first place and you cant change it.

Ryoga

Lost
Like someone famous once said,
"Don't take life too seriously, you'll never get out of it alive."

2fast4u

Re: hey!

zodiacjaen said:
what the hell? not once did i say something against non-smokers and then a couple of the people in this thread start calling me an idiot! what is wrong with you people?
also, if i am going to die because of smoking then, fine, i dont care. if god wants me to die at 56 then i will die at 56 wether i quit smoking now or not. what i mean by that is that if i quit smoking now, and i was supposed to die at 56 of lung cancer or something painful and slow like that, when i am 56 i will get hit by a car or i will get shot and die a slow painful death, because that was what was going to happen in the first place and you cant change it.

i aint saying anything on your attitude aboiut fate and shit even tho i dont share your opinion. however smoking also dangers other peeps, not only u.

Re: Re: hey!

2fast4u said:
i aint saying anything on your attitude aboiut fate and shit even tho i dont share your opinion. however smoking also dangers other peeps, not only u.

exactly

OP
zodiacjaen

zodiacjaen

www.zodiackiller.com
well actually almost all of my friends smoke(and no, i didnt start smoking because of peer pressure, that is just stupid) and the ones who dont, either drink or smoke pot (wich i dont) so they are already fucking themselves up anyway and in a really bad way.

what i think is that if there is a person who doesnt
like my smoking and politely asks me to put it out, i will gladly do that.

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
Re: hey!

zodiacjaen said:

So does that mean if one puts a 45 caliber bullet in his head 10 minutes from now, that god wanted him to die 10 minutes from now? It wasn't his choice at all?

Like that one? Try this:

Can jesus microwave a burrito thats so hot, that he himself could not eat it?

meh...yeah this is a stereotypical comment, but IMO religious people don't think ???

Last edited:

RatTrap

GODLIKE
pfffft.. easy answer..

Jesus can eat anything.. geez.. don't they teach anything in school over there? :satisfied ..

OP
zodiacjaen

zodiacjaen

www.zodiackiller.com
1. I am not religious. you can change the word "god" in my explanation for vishnu or satan or whatever you believe in.

2. yes I do think that if you were to put a gun to my head and kill me 10 minutes from now, it will happen and ther is no other way around it. you may ask why i believe in that, well it gives total freedom to do whatever the hell i want to do without having to worry about the consecuences, it would have ended up like that anyway.:)

3. I think jesus could probably eat whatever he wanted to... he IS dead though...

AlphaWolf

I prey, not pray.
so that means jesus can't microwave a burrito that hot ;)

But your missing the point entirely, you CAN change it, somebody can decide whether or not they commit suicide. Very wreckless way of living nonetheless. I can't see how anybody would picture that as a good idea.

Last edited:

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
zodiacjaen said:
:devil: :cool: :D :innocent: :thumbsup: :inlove:
you know what? ive decided to continue smoking.
i REALLY RAELLY like it and have reached theconclusion that i dont give a fuck if my life is cut short a couple of years. just f**k it.

since your gonna die soon can i have one of your game systems?

Status
Not open for further replies.