What's new

Welcome to the All New Emu64

CooL

Emulation Freak
The new design looks AWESOME, but I don't like that the script it's based on vBulletin, looks like a copy of ngEMU.
BTW, those are recent posts or threads ?

Last edited:

Nezzar

Kawaii Dragic Master
CooL said:
The new design looks AWESOME, but I don't like that the script it's based on vBulletin, looks like a copy of ngEMU.
BTW, those are recent posts or threads ?
Hm, somebody copying ngemu? That would be new :p
Great job, Keith.
PS: Yeah, this design rocks.

2fast4u

Nezzar said:
Hm, somebody copying ngemu? That would be new :p
Great job, Keith.
PS: Yeah, this design rocks.

copying ngemu would be damn foolish :happy: plus it doesnt look anything like ngemus design anyway :p jsut coz the way of creating is the same it aint a copy.

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Fixed some of the stuff, someone will need to fix the preloader though. Hopefully RatTrap will send us a new one soon.

Still fixing and adding new stuff, but I won't be around much for the next 2 - 3 weeks. My wife is having our 3rd child this thursday coming up (scheduled c-section). Plus I am a little burned out working 7 days straight coding the site, and making multiple revisions to a few things along the way. ;)

Had to put everything and everyone on hold to get the site launchable (Wife is still pissed at me) which is a bit hard with kids, wife, and a fulltime job. I think it turned out ok, had a few problems here and there, but nothing too difficult to fix. Plus it was for my good buddy Martin, which I would do anything for so it was totaly worth the effort.

Just give it some time and we will get everything ironed out and working great. :)