What's new

3 Cheers for 1964 team!!

straight

:1964: :1964: :1964: :1964: :1964: :1964: :1964:

Y'all have done a fantastic job. I thought that with my low-end computer (Celeron 500, Voodoo3, 256MB RAM) that UltraHLE was my only option (well, also Corn), but with the excellent Glide plug-in, 1964 is giving me lots more compatibility, much more flexible customization, and much more speed than I thought possible on my system. Both Banjo games with almost no slow-down! :D

Duke Zero Hour is another story, unsurprisingly. But I love how, unlike other kinds of games (e.g. Quake3) which get real choppy when they try to exceed my system's capabilities, 1964 just gets slower so it seems like everything is in slow-motion. Playing Duke ZH is hilarious, it's like permanent bullet-time. I usually end up shooting the bad guys 2 or 3 times after their dead because I haven't noticed that they've started to slowly fall down. :hehe:

Anyway, I just wanted to say a big public thank-you to everyone involved for doing such great work on this emulator and bringing N64 games to the low-end computing masses! :thumbsup:

:1964: :1964: :1964: :1964: :1964: :1964: :1964:

GE Master

I have been raving about this emu since I played PD and GoldenEye. Unreal. I'm not sure though, but are these compliments falling on deaf ears? Haven't really heard any responses from the gods themselves. Please acknowledge the comments!! Thanks.

rjuno65

nowhere to be found...

Posted a comment directed to one of the 1964 team as well but got no response.

Seems they are not around!

R.

Rice

Emulator Developer
At least I am around, thanks very much for the comments.

PS: I'm too busy with my school, not doing anything at all about 1964 now.

scotty

The Great One
Rice, you have done quite a bit of work on it, I know how important school is (now that Im in university), in fact it is the reason I decided not to ask to beta test (I regret it,lol). Schibo, you have really done a lot over the years to 1964, and you deserve respect, I really hope that you continue to get all the issues fixed for the upcoming release.
:1964: :1964: :1964: