What's new

Congradulations Project 64 Team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlastAFart

:pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64:

CONGRADULATIONS TO THE PROJECT 64 TEAM FOR BEING THE FIRST TO SUCCESFULLY EMULATE THE SPRITES FOR OGRE BATTLE 64!!!!!!!!

:pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64: :pj64:

I would like to thank you on behalf of all the Ogre Battle 64 fans out there for making an emulator that we can finally play this incredible game on, agin THANK YOU!!!!

If would like to see some screenshots I have a few and there will be more to come later on just go here:

http://www.geocities.com/gamer_45701/index.html

And if any of you were woundering what my computer stats are here they are:
AMD Duron 900
256MB PC133 RAM
20GB HD
GeForce2 MX440 64MB w/ the latest Nvidia drivers

THANKS PROJECT 64!!!!

P.S. I just uploaded everything to the website at about 9:14 EST so please give yahoo an hour to get it online.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
urr, jabos plugin you mean?, pj64 doesn't do the graphics, so thats like saying 1964 is the first able. besides, rices take on the dedulas or however its spelt plugin was able to show sprites as well, before we even knew jabo made 1.5.

Anyway what do they win, if its a congradulations there is usually a prise right?

Last edited:

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Sayargh: j's plugin is part of project64, j is pj64 team, but yes other plugin(s) had this particular thing down earlier if it was a competition, but BlastAFart meant well so who cares, cheers.

OP
B

BlastAFart

hey i would just like to add that i knew that there had been other people to get the sprites right, but i wasnt just talking about the sprites i was talking about things like the sound quality, the smoothness of the emulator, and even though other plugins have gotten the sprites right none have gotten the game to run this closely to the real thing.