What's new

I've Got The Triforce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Just one word of what you did eliassis: lame :plain2:
Bah. cooliscool, those are nice codes, i think i'll test 'em :D

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
by josep

ONE GAME, how can you guys possibly elaborate soo much on ONE game?! yea it was awesome, BUT DAMN, posting funny little pictures of zelda in spots he "shouldn't be" and making people go "Wow, how did he do that" is kinda odd...

But this is also the case for pso where there were pictures of a person somehow being in a new level and other picture of new weapons. But it was just a pic of someone using "walk thru walls" cheat on ruins level and the other was a cheat called "god equip" and the person equipped chainsaw and a spread needle at the same time.;)

g00beRz

Peej
That was kinda funny. Kinda funny when people try to say they know a lot and tell everyone something that is not possible and then the know it alls go and throw their mistake in their face. hehe funny. glad it is over tho:thumbsup:

Josep

eyerun4phun
The §nake said:
Long time no see cooliscool!

I'll upload the triforce movie soon, until then we can laugh at this obvious fake!

ai!

/me slaps his forehead

and look at his sig.! gc emulator? they haven't even modded it yet! You MIGHT see a GC emulator within the next 2 years, probably longer...

linker

Emutalk Member
Somebody, please close this fuckin' thread... I wasted 10minutes of my life to read it and now all I want is to kill myself

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
linker said:
Somebody, please close this fuckin' thread... I wasted 10minutes of my life to read it and now all I want is to kill myself

ROFLMAO :happy:

The Gentleman said:
Ok well glad you could come clean about the sillyness.
& as you know we saw through it.

but lets have no more of it ok

No lying, No Photoshop Magic.

Just pure Scren shots & talk

Can this thread be closed now ? :)

/me Dances

i quoted myself :thumbsup:

No one listens :plain:

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Re: Re: youre right

ra5555 said:
hey dude, don't get upset. We all make mistakes sometime in our lives.
Yep, everybody does mistakes (like the stupid idea of RPGlover12 :innocent: of spamming around Emutalk :devil: )
Anyway, people doesn't seem to realize something about the tri-force. Link has the Tri-force of Courage, Zelda has the Tri-force of Widsom, and Ganon has the Tri-force of Power at the end of the game, so...... how could you get the Tri-force beeing inside each character!!!!!!???????

linker

Emutalk Member
Carrots for breakfast

Anchel said:
Yep, everybody does mistakes (like the stupid idea of RPGlover12 :innocent: of spamming around Emutalk :devil: )
Anyway, people doesn't seem to realize something about the tri-force. Link has the Tri-force of Courage, Zelda has the Tri-force of Widsom, and Ganon has the Tri-force of Power at the end of the game, so...... how could you get the Tri-force beeing inside each character!!!!!!???????

That reminds me that my cat is hungry

Josep

eyerun4phun
Re: Re: Re: youre right

Anchel said:

dear lord tell me he's kidding...do I NEED to qoute myself like the gent did....;)

Heliocentric

??? I just spent like 15 minutes reading this whole post... And from the start I knew that triforce was fake. But nice discussion anyhow. And neat screenies. But one thing: The white tunic, is it real? Is it at all in any of the following: game/beta/cheat ? or is it just another Photoshop masterpiece?:plain: :yin-yang:

On a side note, I've beaten Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, so don't treat me like a n00b :)

:pj64:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
white tunic is 1) a cheat 2) shit video card.

All the cheat does is send different color values to the CC mode for link's clothes. You can make his clothes just about any color you want. :)

note: in the shot it says legend of cocks, i was having a little hex editor fun. :p

Yeah, all of us have beaten MM and oot. Personally, i got them both on release date via pre-order, with the special ultraleet carts. :)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Apparently...this topic is actually staying on the topic about the triforce, although it is lame, so i don't see why it isn't closed... :plain2:

And who hasn't beaten ot and mm? lmfao! fools only, i bet.

linker

Emutalk Member
Doomulation said:
Apparently...this topic is actually staying on the topic about the triforce, although it is lame, so i don't see why it isn't closed... :plain2:

so... have you beaten it?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Doomulation said:

erm i havnt !!!!!! :plain:

well i have if you count cheating but still :plain:
/me looks @ Doom :plain2:

tbag

Lets see here

Tips on creating Zelda fakes with PS7 lol

Create a new layer -> make one triangle -> make two duplicates of the triangle -> place on zelda screenshot -> filters -> drop shadow

Create a new layer -> make circle -> make circle transparent -> place under links legs on zelda screenshot -> filters -> orange outerglow by about 60-80% -> duplicate circle and use some hue/saturation to tweak the colour brightness -> stretch duplicate transparent circle :D

Well thats my guess ;)

Im a photoshop god literally been using it for 3 years :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.