What's new

I've Got The Triforce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Re: uhm.

g00beRz said:
i got one question. what is the triforce. what does it do. and what is it for and how do you supposedly get it.

It's the sacred relic of the legend of Zelda series. Each piece (3) represents one of the gods.

Wisdom
Power
Courage

"Playing zelda once a day keeps the boredom away!"

g00beRz

Peej
So is the Triforce real? and i do kinda know what it is just not how and why they let you get it. if it is real. i dont know. yes i am a noob too *lol*

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
In the game it's real.. all of the zelda games are based off it!

Can't obtain it though. Not in OoT anyway, you can in the NES version, sorta. ;) This dude is a damn liar, nothing more, nothing less.

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
1. The triforce is real
2. You CAN'T obtain it in the game (it is supossed that Link obtained the Triforce of Courage after visiting the Chamber of the Sages, but it's not an item, it's just part of the game story)

cold1

zelda master!
the triforce is in zelda alink to the past after you beat the king of evil!

it is also in zelda links awakeing for game boy and game boy color!!

but you can only get the triforce of power in zelda links awakeing!!

i should know i beat that game years ago.and know theres no way to get it in zelda64 oot.because i beat it when it first came out to the old n64 system.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
g00beRz said:
Oohh I see. I was just curious about it. Why would someone want to make that up?? :satisfied

Search "triforce rumors" on google.

Millions of people faked saying they found it in OoT. Publicity scheme, nothing more, nothing less. hehe :p

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Re: the triforce is in zelda alink to the past after you beat the king of evil!

cold1 said:
it is also in zelda links awakeing for game boy and game boy color!!

but you can only get the triforce of power in zelda links awakeing!!

i should know i beat that game years ago.and know theres no way to get it in zelda64 oot.because i beat it when it first came out to the old n64 system.

Laughing My Ass OFF.

Arteale

Banned
hey cooliscool do you know when "Winds" is coming out??? I wanna have my cube for it!

hehe eliassis is such a dumbass I couldn't understand his last post after reading it 5 times! I know it was a waste of time readin that crap anyway tho... :satisfied

you must like zelda A LOT!

anywas, getting the triforce is a load of :bs: hehe I like that one!

Should I even bother trying to get an answer as to how you obtained TWO master swords AND can walk in the CoS? I wanna kill Rauru so much.... :devil:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Gimme time to type up a report on how, and i'll edit this post with it. ;)

oh, i hear winds of takuto is due out sometime in mid/early 2k3. :)

To get to walk in the CoS: (this is the beta quest code. enter it according to your version)

1.0: 8011B9E3 00D0 - Beta Quest
1.1: 8011BBA3 00D0 - Beta Quest
1.2: 8011C093 00D0 - Beta Quest

Exit mod codes:

1.0: D01C84B5 0010 8111A5D2 0068
1.1: D01C8675 0010 8111A792 0068
1.2: D01C8D75 0010 8111AC82 0068

When the N logo spins around, press and hold R.
You will appear in the Chamber of Sages in the middle of the Triforce emblem. :)

Double Swords (or other items. Thanks decription. :))

801DAB6E 00?? that's the code play with the modifiers its pretty sweet. Here's some sample ones. 06(Upside Down Hylian) 07(Upside Down Mirror) 10(big Gorron's Sword) 12(Hand) 1B(Milk bottle) 1E(Egg). some of the are different on your and and when you take them out. Here's the best one: 14 (Master sword)

For (U) V1.0. All it does is mod the shield to look like the specific item, so the 2nd master sword acts as a shield. looks sweet tho. ;)

edit: i was testing with the shield mod. add 80 to the last 2 digits to make it look like link's arm is chopped off when you use your shield. ;)

Last edited:

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
cooliscool said:
Nowhere. Wasn't put as an obtainable item, no way to put it except it just isn't going to happen (in oot anyway ;))

Gent: Thanks, you should love beta, love the unknown. :innocent:

Dude, I know that.

I forgot the </sarcasm>.

OP
eliassis

eliassis

Link
youre right

youre right im just a f*cker
making things up there is no way to get the triforce i only put it on cause i was bored and wanted to see what people would say about it
sorry for lying:(

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Ok well glad you could come clean about the sillyness.
& as you know we saw through it.

but lets have no more of it ok

No lying, No Photoshop Magic.

Just pure Scren shots & talk

Can this thread be closed now ? :)

ra5555

N64 Newbie
Re: youre right

eliassis said:
making things up there is no way to get the triforce i only put it on cause i was bored and wanted to see what people would say about it

hey dude, don't get upset. We all make mistakes sometime in our lives.

OP
eliassis

eliassis

Link
where did you get those cheats and ´what do you mean by
Exit mod codes:???
ive got version 1.0 tell me how to do that cos cheat

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
cooliscool & eliassis.

This isnt the place to talk about Cheats.

Take it to Emu64 cheats please :)

or maybe a mod could move the cooliscool To get to walk in the CoS: (this is the beta quest code. enter it according to your version) Post
& eliassis
where did you get those cheats post to emu64cheats :)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: youre right

eliassis said:

Josep

eyerun4phun
/me runs and hides,

ONE GAME, how can you guys possibly elaborate soo much on ONE game?! yea it was awesome, BUT DAMN, posting funny little pictures of zelda in spots he "shouldn't be" and making people go "Wow, how did he do that" is kinda odd...

Status
Not open for further replies.