What's new

Crazy Taxi Shot - BLOODY AWESOME!!!

Quvack

Flash said:

2) It's possibly to get 25+ fps even on my old 550Mhz machine with dynarec.
I hope to see it in next three years :)

I highly doubt that.

*drools over screenshots* It's really great to see such progress in DC emulation. Its one hell of a breakthru!

Last edited:
OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
People often put the DC in the same category as N64 and PSX in terms of generation and forge that actually it is similar spec to PS2 because it is more efficient it will be WAAAYYY easier to emulate and indeed code for!!!

Oh and yes DC DOA2 looked way better!!!

bjl667

C\C++
{OK-Deleted}

Its just I don't got any DC games so I can't test them, my friend has Sonic and some others but I dunno, we'll see if we can rip em and test them for ya...

Last edited:
OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
What the hell has that got to do with anything???

bjl667 - I really don't see why u post the PC version? Oh and good luck ripping DC GD's without the cable

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
bjl667 said:
{OK-Deleted}

Its just I don't got any DC games so I can't test them, my friend has Sonic and some others but I dunno, we'll see if we can rip em and test them for ya...

Job.. erm.. taken. ;)

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
6 months ago, I got a batch of dreamcast copied cds of about 110, but for some reason ive seem to have broken a few because they were crap now i only have 86 left.:sleepy:

snk vs capcom 2 didnt last a day, piece of crap.:sly:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Quvack said:
It's really great to see such progress in DC emulation.

Indeed it is! :D

And for an added bonus, the General DC Discussion Board gets a lot more traffic! ;)

tbag

Wow! your progressing so much everyday Cyrus & Fire

Judging by that great plugin Fire keeps working on everyday Crazy Taxi should be improved alot more now?

Anyhow keep it up my thirst is still there ;)

tbag

Sorry F|RES ;)

Anyhow keep it up the day i can play DC commercial games is the day i get my job??

Anyhow yeah to be different from everyone else:
Stop doing your work its crappy your never gonna get anywhere you crapheads ;)

nah j/k :)

Last edited:
OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
tbag has way too much time on his hands!

The progress is impressive and the textures are looking better and better!!! I am delighted that the 2 main DC emu's are putting in so much effort! Keep up the good work