What's new

Dreamemu 0.0.4.1 Test Released!

Marty

Flash said:
I've got two 4Meg DC BIOS files: first was
ordinary bad dump and i've launched it to the hyperspace through /dev/null :)

Second is some kind of BIOS from WIP version of DC hardware with some debugger stuff inside. Not it's not devstation BIOS, it's BIOS from early internal
revision of DC.

It will not work with Dreamemu, Icarus or even (unmodified) DC

Good DC BIOS is 2Mb. (Megs here is megabytes, not megabits)

Flash, imeet li smysl prosit' tebya vyslat' mne bios?
My Asya: 124053423
Can I say, PLEASE!
I have Dreamcast, but I don't have some cable, needed for connecet to PC. :cry:

joe_blow_22

errors

Is this bios necessary to run the emulator, I downloaded marvel vs capcom 2 and the dreamemu 0.0.4.1, I burnt the imiage to a disk, set all the directorys and when I try to start the emulation I get

SH-4 Error
unhandled instruction H'4089 at H'AC010042

I read about people downloading bios's and searched and found 2 different ones but only 32kb, I opened them in a text editor and did see some sega logo junk, I am using windows xp without sp1 amd 1800xp, 768megs ddr, and ati radeon 9600pro 128 video card at 16 million colors. Am I just missing something, is this game not compatable or do I need a bios? I game does have all the files it asks for like ip.bin and first read or whatever.

theregos

Well I get the same error messages when I load up the emulator, and I've found that it doesn't write the settings to the ini file which is in the same folder...that's why I keep getting the messages :-S

Any help with this?

Blah blah blah

Is It Possible For Some Kind person to send me a bios for this either via pm or sending me a link? Much appreciated!

Martin

Administrator
Evangelis_Uk said:
Is It Possible For Some Kind person to send me a bios for this either via pm or sending me a link? Much appreciated!
You're a fool, good bye.

XAlucardX

I wanna give a big hand for the Chanka Team and the work they've done so far, I've can only imagine the amount of hours, headaches and efforts that have been put out. Once again EXCELLENT JOB!!! and KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK :D

-Alucard-