What's new

Mario Party 4...again

Josep

eyerun4phun
Jeez, i didn't want that to turn into a damn spamming contest, anyway NO TALKING ABOUT IT unless its related to mario party 4 dammit

ok yes, i did get mario party 4 today! Awesome game, kiddie music, MAJOR face lift with the graphics(obviously) Waay more items to have fun with(even electric trip mines;)) much more innovation on the actual board of the game(Monkey's through banana peels at you;)) More options and i it DOES support progressive scan mode of course. AND mini games GALORE of course, wow, they demand attention and can be extremely fun with playing with four people(i suggest playing with 4 people);) or else it wouldn't be a party! 200 mini games from what i've heard...but someone can correct me if i'm wrong,

and lastly, this game IS ASKING for a good drinking game, endless possibilities with drinking games, if those card games bore ya quick;)

in my humble opinion if a game for a console does NOT include multiplayer, then it defeats the very reason why consoles are soo fun to me;) single player games are for my comp;) (Except those exclusive games that never go on to my comp;) well, emulation can play a part in that to;)) YES i put allot of smiley faces;)

Last edited:

FAR

First Person Shooter
all mario parties are cool.

I think your problem is that the new one is a bit different, but this makes it INTERESTING.
When I switched from the supernintendo marios to Mario64, it was strange at first, but later it turned out to be one of the best games that i've ever played with(of course).