What's new

UltraHLE 2.0 Questions and Suggestions.

iq_132

Banned
I thought that since the UltraHLE 2.0 thread got closed, a thread should be started for this.
Please post suggestions and questions. Try not to be too critical of what others have to say, and please remember, The team : _aprentice_, Mcleod, Hacktarux, PsYKo, RatTrap, Tb, Quvack, and DominaTor, will do what they want. So don't get mad if they don't take a suggestion, or if they don't answer any of the questions here.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
i would be wondering how far compatibility can be pushed using hle.

ie can hle run games like Jet Force Gemini and banjo-tooie, imagine that in ultrahle, be bloody fast.

Stezo2k

S-2K
well theres a good chance tooie can be emulated if the right things are implimented. i doubt your questions will be answered though cuz the team said no questions

Stez

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Well I saw dominator having Tony Hawk emulated (well only the wireframe) it would be really cool if i could play it on uHLE.

Maybe the also could create a better ini / file system.
(exp. savepath and rompath could be removed and insert in the win registry, same for the display/sound settings)

Stezo2k

S-2K
wow lillymoon, i never knew that, I'd rather have HLE though cuz its faster and more convenient, Tony hawk would rule in UltraHLE :) keep up the good work

Stez

Stezo2k

S-2K
(NL)Falcon4ever said:
Well I saw dominator having Tony Hawk emulated (well only the wireframe) it would be really cool if i could play it on uHLE.

Maybe the also could create a better ini / file system.
(exp. savepath and rompath could be removed and insert in the win registry, same for the display/sound settings)

but its easier and faster to change a INI file than a Registry thats probably why

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
Just clear something up before people start bashing you. do you guys considder yourselves the only "offical unoffical" UltraHLE team? since the original release is out there in the open pretty much anyone can start working on it right? I'm sure i already know the answer to this but some may not.

aprentice

No, we do not consider us the "official" unofficial team. We are simply unofficial.

Ok, that'll be enough questions for now. :!!!:

Last edited:

milen

I want to ask one question.Please answer me at least write: we can't answer or something.
My question is about the graphic plugins. Is there unified gfx language wich is converted to the 3 APIs or the 3 APIs are separate wirtten. I heared some time ago that in UHLE uses are gfx library which is in the middle between graphics and the API.
I you feel there's nothing wrong with my question please answer me otherwise sorry for it.