What's new

SupraHLE. And now?

Dominator

As you all know, I am part of the team working on the next UltraHLE, so I decided to halt the developpement of SupraHLE.

After my 4000 miles move, I had a lot of things to worry about and UHLE alone is enough of a spare time consuming activity.

So, if I still have time for it, I'll keep trying to help anyone having problem with SHLE. But I am pretty confident that with the new coming UltraHLE, no one will be using SHLE anymore.

Next UHLE should be a new HLE emu standard and we still focus on low system requirements so don't worry about this. I even feel like it should be better for many of you since our wide range of video/sound configuration should fit with most hardware and even exotic configs.

Thank you all for your great support.

iq_132

Banned
Well...
It seems kind of sad to end Supra, but I'm sure that Ultrahle 2.x will surely make up for it :p

You're great dom.
Will Ultrahle use RSP plugins? or need RSP plugins?

OP
D

Dominator

I won't respond to any question regarding UltraHLE.

Just bare in mind that we're still HLE and not interpreter with HLE optimization. So any comparison with some emus such as Apollo, 1964 or PJ is not worth it.

iq_132

Banned
Dominator said:
I won't respond to any question regarding UltraHLE.
Sorry for asking, I'm just sooooooo curious. :)

Dominator said:
Just bare in mind that we're still HLE and not interpreter with HLE optimization. So any comparison with some emus such as Apollo, 1964 or PJ is not worth it.

I will.

Stezo2k

S-2K
Dominator said:
As you all know, I am part of the team working on the next UltraHLE, so I decided to halt the developpement of SupraHLE.

After my 4000 miles move, I had a lot of things to worry about and UHLE alone is enough of a spare time consuming activity.

So, if I still have time for it, I'll keep trying to help anyone having problem with SHLE. But I am pretty confident that with the new coming UltraHLE, no one will be using SHLE anymore.

Next UHLE should be a new HLE emu standard and we still focus on low system requirements so don't worry about this. I even feel like it should be better for many of you since our wide range of video/sound configuration should fit with most hardware and even exotic configs.

Thank you all for your great support.

thanx for the info m8 u've been gr8, especially with keeping Uhle updated :) your right about supra though, theres no need to update it when theres a far superior Uhle2 round the corner, we are very greatful :)

Stezo

sk8bloke22

roll for life
heh, i guess once uhle2 is done, u can do suprahle2 and hack uhle2 without using the source....just a thought ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
lol, it would be a hell of a lot easier with the source m8, and hacking an emu for speed is very hard :p

Stez

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i was joking duuude :D

nah anyway, superhle had its time, it was definitely an interesting project, and i certainly enjoyed seeing it progress (although others didnt so much).