What's new

UltraHLE 2.0 - WiP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddy

I Run This
i like the uhle2.0 name better, thats part of the reason why this announcement is so big, so i say leave it, and people jump off with trying to change the name, let it get released at least.

Stezo2k

S-2K
smiffs right, keep the name, just make sure that the original authors are credited, which im sure dom and crew will do :)

Stezo2k

S-2K
crhylove said:
why are asian chicks so hot?

is this a good topic? :p

heh its a very nice topic, and true :) i'm sitting with about 20 of em here in college now :D heh i have no idea why im so attracted though

Stez

mmcoder

This is awesome news, particularly if it means I will never see a glide wrapper again.

I do have a name suggestion though, Super UltraHLE

Stezo2k

S-2K
nah sounds kinda cheesy, ultraHLE 2.0 sounds profesional enough if u give credit to the authors, which they will anyway

Stez

aprentice

The Khan Artist said:
I've got only one question: do you guys plan on releasing the source to this at any point.

We have no plans on releasing the source but for many reasons.

1) UltraHLE is not open source in the first place
2) We do not want many people working on their own versions with very minor fixes of uhle using our source. If we did, we wouldn't have made an announcement.
3) Why do you need the source anyway? :p

But if we do quit the project (I'm sure you can't wait j/k) we most likely will release the code.

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
aprentice said:
3) Why do you need the source anyway? :p

But if we do quit the project (I'm sure you can't wait j/k) we most likely will release the code.

I duno, some one may decide to port it to Xbox or another next generation console (i hope, dc, i dont care about the ram, id be happy playing small n64 games like mario64 on dc :))

And secondly Thats a good thing, releasing the source if you quit, wish the nemu ppl would of done that :plain2:

Stez

iq_132

Banned
If the source code is released, someone might take up the project and add support for the next generation of computers or for a version of windows that doesn't support older windows programs.

Is support of the Azimer Audio spec going to be added?

Status
Not open for further replies.