What's new

New releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Lyzel said:
sk8bloke22 said:
ppl shouldnt just scream at Lyzel like they hav done, its a forum, his post had an arguement to it, and i can see where hes coming from, although i disagree with it. this is freedom of speech, thats what the internet represents, thats wat a forum is there for, so celebrate the fact that other ppl hav something different to say. Rattrap pretty much replied perfectly, rather than chosing the alternative route which would be to flame the arse out of him.

anyway, relating back to te issue, what ever u think of suprahle, well thats a completely different project, and this new team is not The Company, but rather a mix of talented ppl wanted to push HLE to its furthest. Personally I respect DOminator quite a bit, as he tried his best to accomplish something very difficult with Supra, and did get results, a successful project in emulation isnt just something that can play games, its emulating the hardware, and Dominator's method seemed impossible to get any further results, yet he managed to accomplish higher compatibility, i personally find that quite impressive. All the other members of this new uhle2 team were not part of the SupraHlE team, so thats just misinformation if u think otherwise.

However, as ive said in another post, calling the project UHLE 2, is way too controversial and i just i nmany ways unfair and problematic as when L@g called his work UltraHLE 1.1 (or wateva it was) ppl wouldnt except it cos he isnt a well respected author. stuff like that isnt fair, and from that side of things i can see where Lyzel is coming from. However, its only WIP, ppl shouldnt get too deep into the matter, the whole project at the end of the day will be very interesting, and personally i think its great that such a big team of experienced authors and figures in emulation are grouping together. this a good thing not a bad thing :)

Thanks for the reply sk8bloke22. I realize I shouldn't have been so critical in my post. That lead to getting some people heads blowing up and ready for battle! Therefore, I want to apologize to those that only posted flame notes at me.. And thank those few of you that wrote constructive & open minded reponses.

sk8bloke22, thanks for pointing me toward the right direction. I did have The Company team confused with this UltraHLE2 team. Most of my peeve was with them. I don't like The Company...& RealityCrapMan.

My apologies to the UltraHLE 2.0 team. I'm sorry!!!! I hope you deliver :)

Though, I still think the UltraHLE 2.0 should be a derivative of UltraHLE :)

What a way to join this group? Get flamed the same day.. hahaha :devil:

I wish more people on this board were like u...
So much people are flaming each other, never apologize when they know they are wrong... When you first posted i was a bit pissed of but you were open to what other have to say and have change your mind with generally constructive answers (even if i didn't agree with all of them).
So i gladely i accept your apologies :)

Gideon007

May I interrupt this group hug? :)
Back on the subject of this L@g guy: Just looking at the file size of the exe tells you that it is not original work. Why? Because it is exactly the same file size. Only by having the exact same source as the one that the original was compiled (I mean EXCATLY the one at the time it was compiled) and exactly the same compiler could get you the same file size. That is a fact!
And just by adding his name all over the file should have changed the whole file.
So to me it seems he did just rip off work done by The Company and put his name on it. The glide3x file is most likely just another rip off Koolsmokey's work on the glide3x (and not from the GlideXP project as suggested from someone else earlier on).
So why don't you ban this guy from here.
F.... rip off!

Quvack

Yep, compare it with UltraHLE/SupraHLE and you'll see that its basically the same byte for byte.

Time to get rid of these attachments, no point in spreading fake stuff. *Thread Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.