What's new

New releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyzel

All these flames directed personally at me are coming from retards. :)
BUT LOL, like I really care? :) C'mon, jeez! Get diggity!! =)

Lyzel

MaGiX said:
Lyzel said:
MaGiX said:
Lyzel said:
Wow dude, your more of a moron than I am...and thats hard to top :p

Is that your best speech ever? Must be, specially coming from someone that uses words such as "dude".

I bring slang to you, you square..and yeah your an idiot, I would like to see you write a emulator or a mirc script yah POS. :) specially because you can't quote someone the right way and theres a button that will do it for you :p lol Dumbass!!

ROFLMAO!! I just didn't want to quote the whole thing? Did that really bother you so much?!?

As to mirc script or emulator? I am not interested in that yet! You must spend your life on IRC, huh?? I do have an online multiplayer game, but I'm not here to prove myself or tell you where it is:) I don't want idiots like you there :)

Anyways, I will stop flaming you back.. it's just pointless :)

Yeah sure you didnt want to quote the whole thing? lol :p My life on IRC no not really I berely started getting into it about 2 days ago :p You and your online multiplayer game can go staight to hell :p lol calling me an idiot look at you :p this one is for you. And yeah why dont you just go away or something :p stop flaming these set of 1337 coders. No one really wants you here :p [/B][/QUOTE]

ROFLMAO!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :innocent: :!!!:

MaGiX

Banned
Lyzel said:
MaGiX said:
Lyzel said:
MaGiX said:
Lyzel said:
Wow dude, your more of a moron than I am...and thats hard to top :p

Is that your best speech ever? Must be, specially coming from someone that uses words such as "dude".

I bring slang to you, you square..and yeah your an idiot, I would like to see you write a emulator or a mirc script yah POS. :) specially because you can't quote someone the right way and theres a button that will do it for you :p lol Dumbass!!

ROFLMAO!! I just didn't want to quote the whole thing? Did that really bother you so much?!?

As to mirc script or emulator? I am not interested in that yet! You must spend your life on IRC, huh?? I do have an online multiplayer game, but I'm not here to prove myself or tell you where it is:) I don't want idiots like you there :)

Anyways, I will stop flaming you back.. it's just pointless :)

Yeah sure you didnt want to quote the whole thing? lol :p My life on IRC no not really I berely started getting into it about 2 days ago :p You and your online multiplayer game can go staight to hell :p lol calling me an idiot look at you :p this one is for you. And yeah why dont you just go away or something :p stop flaming these set of 1337 coders. No one really wants you here :p

ROFLMAO!!!! I LOVE THE PICTURE OF YOU!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :innocent: :!!!: [/B][/QUOTE]

wow, what a come back....ooooh **gets chills** yeah im not gonna reply to anymore of this crap.

mesman00

What's that...?
Originally posted by Lyzel

While I do know how to code, I'm not the type of person that would use other's work. That's just stupid and has no values to me. Maybe that's what you do?

LOL, I have been in the scenes for over 3 years now. I saw the rise and fall of the N64 scene. Right now that's dead, but around 2 years ago, it was alive and kicking with plenty of Emulators such as TrWin, Corn, Nemu just to name a few.

I just wanna clear a few things up.
First of all, it's not like they are ripping off UltraHLE's code, and then saying look at our new emulator, like we have seen so many lamers do. They are totally reworking the source, adding a whole bunch of new code (atleast that's what they have said), changing it to zilmar spec, among many other things. So, why is this stupid? It's not like they are saying we made this new emu, all by ourselves. They are saying that they took the UltraHLE source, modified it and made it better, more or less for their own interests. That is totally legit. They are making improvements to the emulator, taking on a challenge, and that is respectable. However, I don't condone taking the UltraHLE source, and just renaming it, and redistributing as a totally new emu, and this is what i think you are getting at, but thats not what these authors are doing.

Second of all, i don't give a shit how long you have been in the scene. I have been here for just about five years, but I'm sure nobody gives a crap, so you don't need to defend yourself by saying your not a noOb, because i could care less if you got here today or ten years ago.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
Lyzel said:
Hmmm... Hath thou just defouled my name behatch?

Lyzel

Thanks for your response! I do have to agree with what you're saying, though.. if they are reworking the code to be a bit similiar to how other emulator works (pj64, and the other emulators that use plugin) wouldn't that just limits UltraHLE a bit? It sounds like it's just getting cut&pasted with stuff that's already in another emulator? I guess only time will tell. Though, I think they are a fake until they have something running. :(

As for the UltraHLE source, I don't mean renaming it persay, I just mean not to use the name in a way that will seem like they were the original creators. It should be a derivative?

Lyzel

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Lyzel said:
Thanks for your response! I do have to agree with what you're saying, though.. if they are reworking the code to be a bit similiar to how other emulator works (pj64, and the other emulators that use plugin) wouldn't that just limits UltraHLE a bit? It sounds like it's just getting cut&pasted with stuff that's already in another emulator? I guess only time will tell. Though, I think they are a fake until they have something running. :(

As for the UltraHLE source, I don't mean renaming it persay, I just mean not to use the name in a way that will seem like they were the original creators. It should be a derivative?

Lyzel

You can't just cut and paste code from one program to another. Simply not possible. :sleepy:

aprentice

We are not cutting and pasting code, thats a rediculous assumption comming from a coder dont you think, thats if you really are. Every emulator has a different structure. Also, we dont need to prove ourself to you and will not, you believe its fake, one post is enough. One last thing, you said you've been in the scene for awhile? Your behavior here is making me think otherwise. Just ignore this project. Case closed.

PS. We'll release more info as time progresses. Maybe even more screenshots so you can see progress.

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
aprentice said:
We are not cutting and pasting code, thats a rediculous assumption comming from a coder dont you think, thats if you really are. Every emulator has a different structure. Also, we dont need to prove ourself to you and will not, you believe its fake, one post is enough. One last thing, you said you've been in the scene for awhile? Your behavior here is making me think otherwise.

Exactly.

mesman00

What's that...?
Lyzel said:

Trust me, it takes much more than cutting and copying the code. Just changing it to Zilmar spec is work in itself, and just because other emulators are Zilmar spec, it doesn't mean they can just copy that code into the UltraHLE source. They have to rewrite the code, changing it from one standard to another. This does take time and effort, not simply hitting ctrl-c, and ctrl-v.

And, you are asking that by changing it to zilmar spec if it may limit UltraHLE. No, it would bring UltraHLE up to standard (well, i shouldn't really use the word standard, because it's not like it is procedure for all emu's to be zilmar spec, but i'm still gonna say standard anways) and if anything make UltraHLE more compatible (even though compatibility reallly lies in the core, so maybe it wouldn't make it more compatible, but it would improve graphics, speed, etc.).

Lyzel

cooliscool said:
Lyzel said:

Lyzel

You can't just cut and paste code from one program to another. Simply not possible. :sleepy:

Sorry, but that's not what I meant by "cut&pasting". I just meant that's just looking a bit similar to the other emulators if it's getting similiar features that are already on other n64 emulators.

Quvack

Lyzel said:
Sorry, but that's not what I meant by "cut&pasting". I just meant that's just looking a bit similar to the other emulators if it's getting similiar features that are already on other n64 emulators. [/B]

"Similar features" the ones that have been added (zip support, plugin support, and the ones that arent currently announced) are ones that needed to be added in ways, zilmar spec has enabled us to check things with the core when other parts of Uhle cant handle various things currently, etc.. Zip support is there because its really useful and saves a hell of a lot of space. and yeah :p

btw, I should delete all the flaming and crap in this thread, but I think its calming down.

bjz

Lyzel said:
Stezo2k said:
yeah, UltraHLE 2.0 is in progress now and will be better :) and i'd say its morealless Official :)

Stez

How would you know? Have you played it or are you just talking out of your ass like a stupid little kid that claims everything is awesome without never seeing it ?!

I find it mind boggling that some of the posters on this thread are all cheerie and happy that someone decided to make their own *UNOFFICIAL* version of UltraHLE available to the public, then just as quickly start talking shit after some such group UltraHLE 2.0 developers say they have one in the work? Just they didn't manage to come public first!!!

WTF didn't they just let people know they were working on one before L@g's released his? Ooops? It's not that hard to do for a group of morons that are on these boards on a daily basis.

I mean, THIS is the group that brought us such crappy emulators as SupraHLE? An attempt at stealing credit from the UltraHLE creators, Realityman & Epsilon. Not that RealityMan is any angel. He played us off with his taunts of new versions for UltraHLE. Even posting screenshots on the www.ultrahle.com website with UltraHLE 1.5 with controller support. He is an assh$le! But this is another topic altogether.

So now they say something about their emulator after someone came out first. UltraHLE 2.0! Like they got the trademarks to the name? I bet they don't even have the blessing from the original creators. And it seems like just another attempt to steal that work. I would suggest a name changing and basing it on the UltraHLE code rather than making it look like they created it. But hell, if they can get the blessings of the creators then that's even better!

Anyways, this *supposedly* UltraHLE 2.0 emulator is a **fake** until they show proof!

As for L@g unofficial emulator, I say keep it coming! F@ck these morons that act like children! If you are REAL then show your work! Don't let these pretender of UltraHLE 2.0 fool ya! Atleast you had the curtesy to make your an unofficial work!

ok =)
Lyzel
:bunny:

i'll have you know i started my hate post long b4 uhle2 was announced.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
ppl shouldnt just scream at Lyzel like they hav done, its a forum, his post had an arguement to it, and i can see where hes coming from, although i disagree with it. this is freedom of speech, thats what the internet represents, thats wat a forum is there for, so celebrate the fact that other ppl hav something different to say. Rattrap pretty much replied perfectly, rather than chosing the alternative route which would be to flame the arse out of him.

anyway, relating back to te issue, what ever u think of suprahle, well thats a completely different project, and this new team is not The Company, but rather a mix of talented ppl wanted to push HLE to its furthest. Personally I respect DOminator quite a bit, as he tried his best to accomplish something very difficult with Supra, and did get results, a successful project in emulation isnt just something that can play games, its emulating the hardware, and Dominator's method seemed impossible to get any further results, yet he managed to accomplish higher compatibility, i personally find that quite impressive. All the other members of this new uhle2 team were not part of the SupraHlE team, so thats just misinformation if u think otherwise.

However, as ive said in another post, calling the project UHLE 2, is way too controversial and i just i nmany ways unfair and problematic as when L@g called his work UltraHLE 1.1 (or wateva it was) ppl wouldnt except it cos he isnt a well respected author. stuff like that isnt fair, and from that side of things i can see where Lyzel is coming from. However, its only WIP, ppl shouldnt get too deep into the matter, the whole project at the end of the day will be very interesting, and personally i think its great that such a big team of experienced authors and figures in emulation are grouping together. this a good thing not a bad thing :)

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
Malcolm said:
Stezo2k.::. For that post you could have asked for the full size picture instead of enlargeing the one in my sig :p [/B]

LOL how did ya know, sorry i couldnt find the full one anywhere :p and it looks like that flamer kinda fcked up ppl's quotes

btw very nice post Sk8bloke, dont think any of us could of said it better :)

i know we shouldnt of picked on lyzel, but if hes guna diss my fave emu and some of my fave emu ppl, he'll have me to diss him back twice as hard :devil:

Stez

Edit: had to tidy up the quotes, they was fcked

Last edited:

Lyzel

sk8bloke22 said:
ppl shouldnt just scream at Lyzel like they hav done, its a forum, his post had an arguement to it, and i can see where hes coming from, although i disagree with it. this is freedom of speech, thats what the internet represents, thats wat a forum is there for, so celebrate the fact that other ppl hav something different to say. Rattrap pretty much replied perfectly, rather than chosing the alternative route which would be to flame the arse out of him.

anyway, relating back to te issue, what ever u think of suprahle, well thats a completely different project, and this new team is not The Company, but rather a mix of talented ppl wanted to push HLE to its furthest. Personally I respect DOminator quite a bit, as he tried his best to accomplish something very difficult with Supra, and did get results, a successful project in emulation isnt just something that can play games, its emulating the hardware, and Dominator's method seemed impossible to get any further results, yet he managed to accomplish higher compatibility, i personally find that quite impressive. All the other members of this new uhle2 team were not part of the SupraHlE team, so thats just misinformation if u think otherwise.

However, as ive said in another post, calling the project UHLE 2, is way too controversial and i just i nmany ways unfair and problematic as when L@g called his work UltraHLE 1.1 (or wateva it was) ppl wouldnt except it cos he isnt a well respected author. stuff like that isnt fair, and from that side of things i can see where Lyzel is coming from. However, its only WIP, ppl shouldnt get too deep into the matter, the whole project at the end of the day will be very interesting, and personally i think its great that such a big team of experienced authors and figures in emulation are grouping together. this a good thing not a bad thing :)

Thanks for the reply sk8bloke22. I realize I shouldn't have been so critical in my post. That lead to getting some people heads blowing up and ready for battle! Therefore, I want to apologize to those that only posted flame notes at me.. And thank those few of you that wrote constructive & open minded reponses.

sk8bloke22, thanks for pointing me toward the right direction. I did have The Company team confused with this UltraHLE2 team. Most of my peeve was with them. I don't like The Company...& RealityCrapMan.

My apologies to the UltraHLE 2.0 team. I'm sorry!!!! I hope you deliver :)

Though, I still think the UltraHLE 2.0 should be a derivative of UltraHLE :)

What a way to join this group? Get flamed the same day.. hahaha :devil:

Cyberman

Lyzel said:
Thanks for the reply sk8bloke22. I realize I shouldn't have been so critical in my post. That lead to getting some people heads blowing up and ready for battle! Therefore, I want to apologize to those that only posted flame notes at me.. And thank those few of you that wrote constructive & open minded reponses.

sk8bloke22, thanks for pointing me toward the right direction. I did have The Company team confused with this UltraHLE2 team. Most of my peeve was with them. I don't like The Company...& RealityCrapMan.

My apologies to the UltraHLE 2.0 team. I'm sorry!!!! I hope you deliver :)

Though, I still think the UltraHLE 2.0 should be a derivative of UltraHLE :)

What a way to join this group? Get flamed the same day.. hahaha :devil: [/B]

You jumped in with both feet set ablaze! woo hoo!

Well anyone at anytime can be wrong, that's how I see it. :)
If you don't like someone or .. whatever they are I don't suggest spreading poison about them, because later on, you might end up working with them or having the oposite opinion.

As for UHLE 2.0 what would they call it? :)

Cyb

Status
Not open for further replies.