original port of the Glide source code for Linux, or a derivative of
GlideXP. :) My money's on the second, and if so, credit must be due
where
credit is due. :)"

***snip***
but it's good that
someone's working on the UltraHLE 1.0 source, even if it's not
officially
sanctioned by RealityMan or Epsilon. Heh.

And this guy knows what he's talking about so screw all you little stupid kiddies who are too stupid to remember the past and realise that this is NOT the actual source of the released UltraHLE. Why don't you bother using DASMW or a hex editor to compare the two when this source is compiled??? bah... nevermind... most of you are to lame to tell the difference anyway.

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Yes it is you dolt!

It's a source. It compiles into UltraHLE. It is the UltraHLE source code. Why would someone make a source code that compiles exactly the same as the real UltraHLE? In fact, wouldn't that make the fake source code a real source code?

Just because Reality Man deleted his copy of the source code, it does not mean everyone he gave it to deleted it as well...

iq_132

Banned
urherernow said:
From an anonymouse freind of mine:

"I'd truly like to know if his "New Glide3x for WinXP" is truly an
original port of the Glide source code for Linux, or a derivative of
GlideXP. :) My money's on the second, and if so, credit must be due
where
credit is due. :)"

***snip***
but it's good that
someone's working on the UltraHLE 1.0 source, even if it's not
officially
sanctioned by RealityMan or Epsilon. Heh.

And this guy knows what he's talking about so screw all you little stupid kiddies who are too stupid to remember the past and realise that this is NOT the actual source of the released UltraHLE. Why don't you bother using DASMW or a hex editor to compare the two when this source is compiled??? bah... nevermind... most of you are to lame to tell the difference anyway.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Thanks... You just made my day :)

Cyberman

Lillymon said:
Yes it is you dolt!

It's a source. It compiles into UltraHLE. It is the UltraHLE source code. Why would someone make a source code that compiles exactly the same as the real UltraHLE? In fact, wouldn't that make the fake source code a real source code?

Just because Reality Man deleted his copy of the source code, it does not mean everyone he gave it to deleted it as well...

Ummm Not to confuse you or anything... if it compiles it works.. what does it matter?
Some decompiled source for Ultra HLE was released on the net a long time ago.

The only true way to know if it is the Ultra HLE source is take the version get an ORIGINAL binary (one that you know is the same version as this source). Then compile it using the SAME COMPILOR. It is useless to do it with a newer version of the same compilor as it will have different binaries..

Then do a binary compare of the two resulting files. You cannot change any of the distribution product settings either. This will change the binary.

Compilors are tricky things and you can have two seemingly Identical compilors return you 2 different binarys.

To be honest if the source code compiles and runs primitively, that is good enough it doesn't matter if it is or is not.

Cyb

iq_132

Banned
L@g.. You said you increased it's speed...
What would you say are the minimum specs you need for it now?

bjz

I used to be till i stopped really coming to the boards, but now i come everyday, i just dont post. But this l@g guy is just a little bitch who takes everyone elses work, and i have proof if yall are to damn stupid to see it yourself.

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
bjz is right people, all these "modifications" have been done by other emu authors, just a compiled version of them not released to the public. Remember how l@g posted some work he supposadly did on glide64? How are you completely sure those are not running on Jabo's plugin? That "FAST glide3x for winxp" I've seen all over the net. Not his code.

aLact

UltraHLE is running on my computer
but it's damn laggy and the game is upsidedown.

my computer specs:
1.1 GHz Athlon
256 SDRAM
GeForce2
WinXP PRO

Stezo2k

S-2K
lol, try using a glide wrapper such as glide2ideal, thats gr8 for the geforce series and is faster than evoodoo for me, and if the game is upside down, the chances are its fighting force, which has this problem anyway

Stez

mesman00

What's that...?
god damn it, i just knew there was something a little fishy about this project, if you read my first post, before i edited it, it was more of an interogation than anythign else.

Status
Not open for further replies.