What's new

Help!!!

iq_132

Banned
1. Do you have a glide wrapper installed?
2. Does your computer meet the minimum requirements? :p
3. Which glide wrapper are you using if you are using one?
4. Graphics card drivers updated?
5. Search around emutalk.. i think i've heard of this same problem &nbsp happing to others.

OP
F

Flare

1. what do u mean with glide wrapper INSTALLED ?
2. My Computer is better as high requirments:)
3. glide2x.dll
4. New GF4 drivers(was where i buyed it)
5.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

iq_132

Banned
1. what do u mean with glide wrapper INSTALLED ?
I was wondering if you had a glide wrapper installed... you know, a glide2x or 3x dll file that translates glide instructions to opengl, software, or D3D, because your card doesn't support Glide.
2. My Computer is better as high requirments :)
I figured that you probably did.
3. glide2x.dll
uhhh...
1. Where did you put it (like c:\windows\system\ or system32\
2. There are different versions of glide2x.dll (glide wrappers)
3. The original glide2x.dll will work on nothing except a 3dfx Voodoo series card.
4. New GF4 drivers(was where i buyed it)
Which version of Detonators do you have?

FAR

First Person Shooter
I forgot whether SupraHle can handle the space-problem within the names of the roms or not. If it can't, then try to rename the rom without spaces.

OP
F

Flare

when i load a game the window goes black....now white
and nothing happens(how load...close)

FAR

First Person Shooter
Try eVoodoo. Copy the glide2x.dll in the SupraHle directory, then run the eVoodoo program. Customize it to your taste then run SupraHle. I hope it will help.

Last edited:
OP
F

Flare

NOOOO!!!!
i would trying eVoodoo, now bader.....
when i doubleclick on SupraHLE it wouldn´t Open:eek:

mesman00

What's that...?
there can't be any spaces in the name of the folder that suprahle is in. for example, the file directory may look something like this:

c:\SupraHLE

and not like this

c:\Supra HLE

see the difference...the first one has no spaces, while the second one does have spaces. if there are spaces, you won't be able to run SupraHLE. now try evoodoo and see if it works

FAR

First Person Shooter
l@g has released a new UltraHle. It does not have space problems and handle better the glidewrappers than before. You should give it a try. And try it under Win98SE first, some people had problems with it under XP.

Dominator

Suprahle comes up with a configurator. It will let you select the glide wrapper of your choice.

Now, it also comes up with a help/guide file. This will probably help you figure out what's wrong.

If not, i will.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Give us more info.
Did you read the faq?
What games have you tried?
What's your specs?
What wrapper are you using? (or none at all?)

supergamer

Banned
danny3908 said:
suprahle wont work on mine pj64 dose and when run suprahle it runs slow why is that

Maybe you've got a too slow computer. If you have selected the wrong glide-wrapper it sometimes run slow too! Use Gl2ideal v 1.6 and if this glide wrapper runs too slow, use eVoodoo.

Dominator

If you get PJ64 to run at a decent speed, SupraHLe has got to be even faster. As suggested by supergamer, try out some more glide wrappers.
Make sure to read the manual since some glide wrappers are recommended there.