What's new

about accounts ... how delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

legendj

Player
i have here in emutalk another account (i think the username is: bizkuit) i wanna know: how i delete this account ????

thankz :crazy:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Well, you cant. Martin can, but you might as well just leave it. Personally I think Martin should write a script to delete accounts that havent been logged into after certain period of time. But thats my opinion.

Martin

Administrator
Eagle said:
Well, you cant. Martin can, but you might as well just leave it. Personally I think Martin should write a script to delete accounts that havent been logged into after certain period of time. But thats my opinion.

A script isn't needed for that, it's built in into vBulletin. The reason I haven't pruned any members is that I see no reason for it. The server has a 40 GB harddrive and it would be a shame using too little of that. :p

Seriously though, I do prune members from time to time, but only members who haven't activated their accounts (they only signed up, they didn't activate their account by reply to the mail the board sent them).

If someone wants an account removed, they must contact me through an e-mail with the e-mail address they signed up with.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
SPAM! And you all called me once a spammer...:plain2:
Any moderator THAT DOESN'T SPAM, please close this thread! :sly:
Isn't it ironic that the mods that always close spam posts are the same ones that are spamming all the time? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.