• AMD

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters

RPGlover12

cooliscool said:
RPGlover12 said:
cooliscool said:
mann said:
it can? whut thats bs! but but but the gf 4 has a 250 mhz clock thats BS it cant beat it wtf is up with all this mexican shit?:(

No, it can't, That's why i said "funny..." Not even the best GeForce2 can beat a GF4 MX, and his tnt2 isn't even close to the first GeForce. :)
dude my tnt2 can beat gf4 without any challenges ;)
i can run ut2k3 at a sucky res. :p sucky details ;) , but still can beat ur gf4 ;)

I can run ut2k3 @ 640x480x32 with quincunx FSAA, Normal detail with no problems. (mostly my cpu the problem.)

You? 320x240x16 with no fsaa and lowest details. :thumbsup:
not true dude i can run it with the default settings though well

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
iq_132 said:
I was wondering... why aren't Cyrix or VIA processors included in this poll? ;)

I forgot about them:plain: but i think that nobody around here are using them, by the way cooliscool don't let rpglover12 alone with his annoying ideas, there's no use to discuss such a thing

iq_132

Banned
I was joking... did you not see the " ;) ?"
I know they are "shit."
I was just pointing out that not everyone uses intel or amd products.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Lol i was joking RPG. the thing is, your card doesn't have hardware TnL like mine (something ut2k3 relies on) (mine even has Pure HW TnL ;)) so your cpu has to do those calculations thus slowing it down considerably. :)

Last edited:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
iq_132 said:
I was joking... did you not see the " ;) ?"
I know they are "shit."
I was just pointing out that not everyone uses intel or amd products.

No need to act like an ass. I was joking too, didn't you notice the ":p"?

rofl

iq_132

Banned
Hmmm.... I guess I was acting like an ass. :(
Sorry.... I failed to notice that :p or yours :)
Kind of hippocritical of me huh? :)

RPGlover12

cooliscool said:
Lol i was joking RPG. the thing is, your card doesn't have hardware TnL like mine (something ut2k3 relies on) (mine even has Pure HW TnL ;)) so your cpu has to do those calculations thus slowing it down considerably. :)
Yeah i know that my card doesn't support TnL :) sometimes it does slow down ;) but just cos i have a fast pc it runs pretty good ;)

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Hey cooliscool where can I get that CPU comparison software of yours?

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Thanks cooliscool, by the way, everybody reading this, please vote

Allnatural

AMD 1.6GHz Thoroughbred sitting here, still in its package, waiting for the arrival of my new Epox mobo.:) I think I'll unlock the multiplier while I'm waiting, bump it up a few MHz. Or maybe I'll run it on a 166MHz FSB, or maybe both.:thumbsup: Decisions, decisions.;)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Allnatural said:
Damn cooliscool, in the space of a few months you've totally trumped my post count. Spammer.:p

hehe. actually i've been here since january (in all actuallity i've been here since early 2001, but software got changed forcing me to re-register). :)

Last edited:

Elly

AMD Athlon have smaller circiuts, thats why an Athlon xp 1800+ (1.54ghz) is faster than a Pentium4 1.8Ghz,..nevertheless, Pentium4 got higher clock speeds and different set of instructions than the AMD, ..........