What's new

Legend of Zelda 2 - Majora's Mask (E) [!] Save File Needed! Please help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull Dude

Hi.

I have been playing Zelda Majoras Mask on Project 64 and having problem with saves. So I have been using the Save State function. But just after completeing the Snowhead Temple, I saced and went for dinner, when I got back I loaded up Project64 and started the ROM, I then press F5 by accident instead of F7 and overwrote my save stae with one of the title screen with a save just after the Woodfall Temple, therefore eraing about 2 Hours of getting Stuff and doing the Snowhead Temple. As I found the Temple a pain in the arse and all the stuff leading up to it, I really dont wanna go back and do it ALL again. Can someone send me a save file with out any cheats in it to me? I want one just after ebating the Temple Boss, the big Mechanical Bull. I am so unhappy I reased my save. I absalutly love this game and I want to continue with it. Please can someone semd me a fla file or something just after the Temple boss. I was on the way to the Great Fairy with my 15 Fairies for her but I never got there. Can someone help me out please?

Thank you. I know someone will as Nintendo Folks are much better than damn Playstaion flamers.

Thank you.
[email protected]

This image is where I was upto. Just after the big Guardian tells you he is a Guardian. After beating that Bull..

Baka

You're lucky buddy, I'm just at the same point in the game. The bad news is that I didn't collect all those !@$!#@$!#@ fairies :-D

I can send my save to you when I'm back at home... I'm at work now. If you think you can wait some hours...

See ya,

Charlie.

OP
S

Skull Dude

Man, i could Kiss you mate!!!! Seriously!

So where exactly are you upto? The fairies arent a problem. Its mainly upto that point in the game that is, I can do the sidequexsts again, I enjoy them, I jsut didnt want to do the WHOLE Snowhead part again. I am read to start the Mid-Game stuff now as I have figured to get to the Stone and Great bay Temples I need Epona so its off to the Ranch!! Cheer mate.

Baka

Hey, what my girlfriend will say about the kiss???? :-D
Don't need that, please....

About the game, I just finished the temple and killed that Bull boss... when I got out the temple I saved the game... that's where I am.

Now I ask you something... is it possible to get the temple fairies, even if you already finished them???

See ya,

Charlie.

OP
S

Skull Dude

I'll do you one better. I have just done it with all the fairies.
I have most of the masks upto this point. I have 6 or 7 Hearts, do you want my save?

lol, I got bored so I done it again!

Thinking about doing it again was daunting but it wasnt that bad as Zelda is great and doing anything in it is great.

Here is the SRAM thingy of my current progress.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Baka said:
Hey, what my girlfriend will say about the kiss???? :-D
Don't need that, please....

About the game, I just finished the temple and killed that Bull boss... when I got out the temple I saved the game... that's where I am.

Now I ask you something... is it possible to get the temple fairies, even if you already finished them???

See ya,

Charlie.
You can.

Baka

Skull Dude said:
Roles have reversed a bit huh?! lol

Hahaha... you're right... but i think I'll do it myself. Because I really love this game so much.

You don't need any saves anymore, right?

I asked you about the fairies 'cause when I got back in the first temple there was just a little room, I couldn't access the full temple anymore. How can I get inside the temple to re-collect those %¨$#%$#%$# fairies!? :-D

See ya,

Charlie.

Baka

Skull Dude said:

How can I do that? As I said on the other email, when I get back to the temple there's just a small room!?!?!?!?

Thanks,

Charlie.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Baka said:
Skull Dude said:

How can I do that? As I said on the other email, when I get back to the temple there's just a small room!?!?!?!?

Thanks,

Charlie.
Just play song of time to reverse the time and save. Remember to complete any quests, though. Then walk into the temple again. Everything will be reset, although you can face the boss directly if you wish.

Zidane

i sure as hell still want those saves lol.Actualy i need any saves i can get for majoras mask past the snowhead temple.i finished playing up to stone tower on n64 but like the high res sharp picture i get on pj64 better then the low res stuff you get on tv.I actualy own a n64 usb adapter so i can use my pad on computer.But have no savestates wich would mean having to do it all again.Wich wouldnt be bad normaly but i dont have allot of time on my hands these days.So if anyone can hook me up with zelda oot and majoras mask saves please send them or add me on [email protected] thx in advance peeps ;)

Last edited:

Baka

Hi, here's your save dude... this is where I am in the game.
I don't know, but I like to play the game instead of get saves from other games.. but that's ok.

I have noticed some strange things on this game... when you are Goron Link and start to spin, the game decreases fps to 14/16 fps. It's just me? What is happening????? Any ideas?

My specs are:

P3-650
256 ram
GeForce2MX
Sound Blaster Live
40.71 nvidia drivers
I'm currently using Jabo's Direct3D7 and Azimer for audio.

Thanks,

Charlie.

monsjok

TANKS! Merci!
This de next
VOICI le suite avec un peut d'avance
e4af5890y8zv9x9mlck6

c9wi60livwsjjf5qx3ly

5vid7mqjil0nttknxysu

51f7cbgr5hf0mdeumcz0

80mtqjt147o63nlg4hxn

https://app.box.com/s/2qrudv69bvxzc8kz9wmy