What's new

N64 layer diabling / texture saving

Stezo2k

S-2K
jelbo said:
Stezo2k, what's your taste then? Maybe I can make one for you. :D

hmm , something kinda mean, or cool, kinda on the same lines of my old Ryu Avitor. u dont need to make 1 4 me tho do ya?

Stez:thumbsup:

Acorn

Ok, got a good good app to capture video, got a prog to open it, edit it, and convert it to gif. Problem: It goes sloooow. How do I speed er up? Example (non edited):

Acorn

Helps quite a bit, but its not the amount of frames that slows it down, its the system I'm using... Jasc Animationshop apparently doesn't do this well. For example, I can take Jelbo's ava, load it in animation shop, save it, and presto its just as slow. Something with frame timing, but I can't get it to work well. Anyone reccommend anything better?

(dang, its 2 am here).

iq_132

Banned
It's slow, because it changes the timing of the gif animations to a larger number than they need to be. I changed it from 48 milliseconds down to 5 or six and it goes much faster. Take that toad of yours that i first posted and open it up in irfanview for example instead of internet explorer. The speed is much faster.

iq_132

Banned
And what's wrong with gif movie gear. I'm a big fan of the k.i.s.s. principle.
Paint, Gif movie gear, and occasionally Irfan View: those are all I use.

Acorn

Naught wrong with it, I just ask if you could reccommend something - and you already had ;) Here is a 7 frame version, but it lacks the "smoothness"

Acorn

Wow, howdid you do tha so fast? I'm still working on the first pic heh. Ya, thats awsome.

iq_132

Banned
Well...
I used Gif Movie Gear to replace some colors, then I exported the individual frames to Gif images so I could edit out what was left in paint.

Acorn

Put the one image I had done in my avatar, does the shadow look good changed to blue?

Edit: Instead of posting yet again hehe. Looks good, but it gets to remain as a still until tomorrow. 3:30 is bed time.

LOL He peed himself indeed :sly:

Will look better when he's jumping, when its completely gone his feet don't look right.

Last edited: