First and foremost, do not ask for any of these. You may, of course, ask where to find the latest version of Dreamemu or links to plugins, for example. To obtain the BIOS from your Dreamcast, follow these instructions:
1. Get a BBA, serial cable or LAN Adapter for the Dreamcast
2. Hook this up to your PC.
3. Download dc-load/dc-tool <A href="http://adk.napalm-x.com/dc">here</A>. Get dc-load-ip for the BBA and LAN Adapter and dc-load serial if u have a serial cable connection. You also have to download the patch for the LAN Adapter.
4. Burn the server software and load it up on the Dreamcast
5. Invoke the client with the following arguments:
-d bios.bin -a 0x0 -s 0x200000
6. Wait for the transmission to complete.
7. The BIOS should be now contained in a file called bios.bin
What's also very important to note, and something i have mentioned <I>ad nausem</I>, is that you do not need the BIOS to run the emulator at all. Its only required for text in some <B>homebrew demos</B>. Dreamemu does <B>NOT</B> run commercial games.
Also, it is illegal to have a BIOS unless it is dumped from your Dreamcast. If you do not have a Dreamcast or don't have a cable, <B>DO NOT ASK FOR IT HERE</B>.