What's new

Audio Plugin v0.50

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Another crazy idea if graphic equalizer is not possible. What do u think about including support for winamp plugins (especially effects plugins) or maybe directx plugins.

Maybe someone here has any idea about interesting special effects that could be interesting in an audio plugin.

It's the only possible extra features i can think about in an audio plugin....

Some i am thinking about are bass boost, stereo enhancement... The only problem is that u probably need to find premade modules to do the work for you cause you have a limited amount of time to program it ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Hacktarux said:
Another crazy idea if graphic equalizer is not possible. What do u think about including support for winamp plugins (especially effects plugins) or maybe directx plugins.

Maybe someone here has any idea about interesting special effects that could be interesting in an audio plugin.

It's the only possible extra features i can think about in an audio plugin....

Some i am thinking about are bass boost, stereo enhancement... The only problem is that u probably need to find premade modules to do the work for you cause you have a limited amount of time to program it ;)
Yes, directx bundles along a few effects that you can apply to the sound afaik. I have used them myself. But I can't be sure as I'm using dx8 and azimer is not.

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
Putting MP3's in the background isn't that great - Just use 1964's No sound plugin!!! And run Winamp!!! Maybe I am missing something but AFAIK that is all u want to do.

crhylove

Banned
i was just making a joke. i think sabbath in the shiny colorful mario world would be like completely inappropriate... LOL

rhy

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Grant64 said:
Putting MP3's in the background isn't that great - Just use 1964's No sound plugin!!! And run Winamp!!! Maybe I am missing something but AFAIK that is all u want to do.
LOL, replace "winamp" with "an mp3 player" ;)
Not everyone uses winamp :p

iq_132

Banned
Grant64 said:

Maybe I'd like to hear mario ba-bombs exploding in Mario 64 and have some Papa Roach playing in the background...

iq_132

Banned
Yes...
Hurry up!!!!! :p J/K Take your time Azi and do it right.

PS. The Pic in your sig is broken cool...