What's new

TR64 Ogl plugin

icepir8

Here is the TR64 Ogl plugin.

1. Changed the name to TR64 Ogl ver 0.7.2-beta
  2. Added support for Golden Eye.
  3. Fixed a minor bug in the Save Setting.
    [/list=1]
    Enjoy!

Icepir8

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Nice work and Thanks. :) I still say the pic in your portfolio isn't what i had expected you (or any emu author) to look like. :p :p

tbag

Cool

Great work smooth running too now add support for Mario Tennis lol :bunny:

HINT: Its a -1 UCode

Last edited:

Stezo2k

S-2K
nice1, ill give it a go later :) im just hoping its fast, goldeneye runs like a dream on 1964 and quake3 style controlls :)

Stez

gokuss4

Meh...
can this plugin work with a tnt2 pro? cause if it does than how do i get it to work? cause it doesn't work for me

OP
icepir8

icepir8

gokuss4 said:
can this plugin work with a tnt2 pro? cause if it does than how do i get it to work? cause it doesn't work for me
Make sure you have a good set of drivers installed from nVidia. I have tried the 40.71 beta drivers and there is a problem with switching to full screen in the Win98se version. the XP version work fine.

crhylove

Banned
i get a crash when trying to enable frame buffer emulation for dr. mario. it is the zelda ucode, right? what are the proper steps for changing the plugin settings? after romload, or before?

rhy

gokuss4

Meh...
icepir8 said:
gokuss4 said:
Make sure you have a good set of drivers installed from nVidia. I have tried the 40.71 beta drivers and there is a problem with switching to full screen in the Win98se version. the XP version work fine.

i have 30.32 detonator drivers.