What's new

Release of the final Version, how can i get the beta

piccolo17486

Hello when do you you think we can download the final Version of pj64 1.4 and how i can get the beta for tests.

Are those games working on the new version: StarWars Rogue Squadron, StarWars Shadows of the Empire, Resident Evil 2. Where can i see screens of the new supported games?

Thanks

CU

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
any released version(ie 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.3) can be found there

and plz dont ask, it just annoys them...

OP
piccolo17486

piccolo17486

I knew that i can get there every version, but i want 1.4 . How much i must donate to get it? Do you know that?
Thanks

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
r u honestly going to beta test? or do u just want to play it?

the donation amount is however much u think it is worth to u(think about the skill, time and money put into this emulator)

OP
piccolo17486

piccolo17486

I really want to test it, i have so much unused N64 Roms, and rom which dont work correctly, so i want to test them an write bug reports, because i played them all with the old version and i will see it if theres something wrong and i have a real nintendo 64 with much games.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
piccolo17486 said:
I really want to test it, i have so much unused N64 Roms, and rom which dont work correctly, so i want to test them an write bug reports, because i played them all with the old version and i will see it if theres something wrong and i have a real nintendo 64 with much games.
Just go ahead and donate so you can test the games! So you'll be happy! :D

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
make sure those roms are good though...
scan with GoodN64

this board is so quick its like realtime!

OP
piccolo17486

piccolo17486

what is good64 for a tool? If the roms are bad or something like that? And can i donate without a credit card, because i dont have one.

Doomulation

piccolo17486 said:
what is good64 for a tool? If the roms are bad or something like that? And can i donate without a credit card, because i dont have one.
First, GoodN64 is a tool that will check if roms are good. If a rom is good, then in general is means that the rom will play fine if it's supported. If it's not a good rom, ie, bad, hacked, etc, then it's likely not to work so good. Like error-messages when trying to load, weird effects in the game, etc.

Secondly, I don't know. I think so, though. Read the page carefully, or ask someone, 'cuz I don't know, as I haven't donated either.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
bad roms usually work, but ur bug reports may not be taken seriously unless u tell them that ur roms are good and checked with goodtools.

if u hav any probs with it, post again!:)

OP
piccolo17486

piccolo17486

i dont understand that tool, i have chosen my system and what then? (i have goodn64 with good windows) please help me thanks.

ps i cant donate without a credit card :(

Doomulation

How do I check if it's a good rom?
Load up GoodWindows. Select "Good Tool". Select "Nintendo 64" from the combobox below. Select "List" as the method to execute. Select your GoodN64.exe-file is asked. Browse directory to where your roms are. Press the button. Wait. When done, check the list of roms you have. A "[!]" indicates that it's a good rom. If there's something else, then it's not a good rom. If the rom is not listed, then it's not known to GoodN64.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
just scan it, to be sure.
it doesnt take that long

but since u arent beta testing, having good roms is no longer that important, just make sure they work for u;)

jpm1234

piccolo17486 said:
yes, i cant donate.
Ok thank you

CU

Actually, I believe it's your lucky day!

Check out PayPal, and I think that you'll find that you can donate using that. You can put money from your Bank Chequing account and transfer it to PayPal from there, and then use PayPal to transfer your donation to :pj64:

Don't you hate it when someone else is right? :devil: