What's new

keyboard config

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anchel

The Xpaniard
I'm not trying to offend anybody, but I don't believe in any God, and I don't think those miracles are true. But I know there must be something that created the world...

RPGlover12

am prayin for u too faerin and iq_132 will the chance of Iq_132 of becomin a muslim is pretty good good luck Iq_132 hope u find it out

Stezo2k

S-2K
well i dont belive in any of this religous stuff never have done, i belive we was created within the "big bang" lol and i dont mean as in shag :p

Ok there might be such a person as jesus years ago, but the stuff he did is totally unbeliveable.

And i think the bible is a lot of stories which are more than likely jus stories.

Ok dont flame me, its just my oppinion :p

Stez

iq_132

Banned
Generally, all I see in miracles is that they are usually a scientifically explainable event or an over-exagerated event.

Example walking on water... There is an area of the red sea that at certain times of the day, is about 3 inches deap.

RPGlover12

red sea is about 2 hours away from me :)
and about htat dude go to any beach just get to 1 step in the water the water will be 1 inch from u now u walked on water :) if thats wat u call a miracle then i dunno wat to say to u , coz the miracle of jesus he was in the middle of the sea and he was walkin he said to his followers to come and try one of his students tried to he said if u fear Allah enought uwont drown so someoen tried he drowned jesus went to save him though
dats wat i call a miracle though

edit:i dunno the whole story i forgot half of it

Last edited:

RPGlover12

dats wat i believe faerin am a Muslim and am proud to be a Muslim u dont want to be a Muslim fine then dont i didn't tell ya u have to or somethin i just introduced u to it and u dont seem to listen

Anchel

The Xpaniard
Why don't you create another thread about this so you can leave poor Nemu users without all this ..............*crap*(not meaning to offend anybody)

Stezo2k

S-2K
could do with moving really, mind u theres a load of nemu threads like this so they might aswell call it the spam forum :p

Stez

Anchel

The Xpaniard
That new sig might take too much space, but your does too. Did you notice that neoak is using one of my avatars?
I'm sure he got it from gbland ;)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
OK, this discussion ends now. I`m fucking tired of all the missionary bullshit going on around here. Next one that starts this kind of crap is banned. Just for your information.
stfu2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.