What's new

a TR64 release

icepir8

:tr64:
I hope to release TR64 WIP this weekend or the following week. I quess it will be WIP 5.666:devil:.

This will have my new interpeter codre in it. This will allow a few games to run that don't run with the dynarec core.

As far plugins go WIP 5.666 will be able to use gfx 1.3 plugins. I also have fixed several problems with plugin selection. There are a few problems with this dialog that I still have to fix.

Also I am expanding the roms coments dialog to save more information, such as CF and display name for the roms.

And If I have the time I will clean up the OGL Plugin for the ppl waiting for it.:D

Until next time.

Icepir8

Jakob

evil *******
I don't know whether I should be happy that tr64 is getting updated or annoyed that I have to update my faq;)
Good thing I'll be done my exams before this weekend:)

VTT

Eddy said:
And btw, trance music sucks ass! :angry:
:pissed:
If you do not love the given style in music it does not mean that the given style of music bad. For example I the admirer "progressive trance ":
DJ Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Paul Van Dyk.
< < TODAY MUSIC SOUNDS SO > >
:D :cool:

Jakob

evil *******
heh, don't get offended vtt, he was likely referring to the efnet channel #tr (official true reality channel), a lot of people go in there asking for trance/techno music because they think it's techno rulez, an mp3 release group

OP
icepir8

icepir8

:tr64:
I have no dislike or like of trance music. It just doesn't belong on #tr. :D End of discussion.

Cya L8r

Icepir8

Acorn

Key is emulation_rulez I think, ice did this because to many people were thinking of trance music, and some band with TR as its initials when they entered the channel.

Acorn

Sigh unless you ment you had read this thread, and knew the password, but it didn't work. In which case I'm clueless. To tired to think all things through right now, tis bed time =)

Acorn

I'm not sure, don't have a irc agent on this computer to check - but if memory serves corrent a little box will pop up asking for a password, and you type it in. This would vary from client to client and as I don't know the actual command you need to send I can't help. Anyone else in a better situation know?

Eddy

I Run This
No, not tr64, #tr with the emukey, are bad, trance music in general is corny, the beats are too fast, out of control, and are not consistent. Thats why timbaland and the neptunes are better, thats my opinion, and it is as follows: TRANCE MUSIC SUCKS ASS! :angry: :devil: :pissed: :satisfied