What's new

Smiff...Mystical Ninja Another Great game that really needs support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

law56ker

Hello smiff I thank you for your great work and never thought I whould see people come together and make such a great emulator that supports so many games. The only game and a game i'm sure Many people do or should wish worked Is Mystical Ninja. I rented this for n64 and thought it was one of the best games on the system. Every plugin I've tried so far the game only runs in 1-20 fps which makes it unplayble. Actually evoodoo + glide64 runs the game ok but the graphics are all messed up and runs about 25 fps or less and bogs down. Anyways I wanted just to ask you if you could get this game working someday n the future.
I Just remembered another great game Is all star baseball series the games look amazing but you can't play cause all menus and I think even teh batting cursor is invisibe.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
no use asking me i don't make this stuff.. though maybe if i cared about this game i could have pulled some strings :p sucks for you ehe ;).

Seriously the remaining games are almost all not supported because we don't care enough about them to have given them the priority for the time they might need, so wait patiently for 3rd party plugin support.

Status
Not open for further replies.