What's new

GiriGir Progress

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
Did you notice the new screenshot on GiriGiri's homepage ? Damn, this emulator is gonna be great:)

(*_*)MARK

SEE YOU L8TER MASTERB8TER
"Yeh buy a saturn and 99% of which you spent will go to preventing people buying lame little consoles like psx and jaguars and crap like that.":D

I have two saturns why I have no idea why but i do, must buy another one.:innocent:

iq_132

Banned
Never had a saturn... I used to play some racing game on it i think way back when in some store though... i might have been like 8 or something :)

cooliscool said:
Man i miss NiGHTS so bad... that screenshot almost makes me wanna cry.. :(

:p

*drooooooooooool* im so picky i want NiGHTS real bad but i aint getting a saturn without a SCART lead!!! or should i? grr, i could have one today... WITH NiGHTS!! my fav game of all time ever! :inlove: :inlove: :thumbsup:

alexatkin

I wouldnt worry about it too much, NiGHTS with SCART (at least RGB) looks REALLY blocky once you are used to modern games so an inferior connection might actually look better.

Of course if you are used to PSone games then go SCART go!

screw blocky, im on about full screen and colourful, its just a better experience, and of course it looks blocky... its a 6 year old game! but its got something else going for it... its a true classic

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
For sure.. i remember the day i got my saturn pre-packaged with the nights demo, soon after i got the full version, then christmas nights. MAN i MISS those days sooooo bad.. :( I remember most staying up all night and playing nights over, and over, and over, and over. :)

alexatkin

I remember misery as I got my ass kicked on links on Frozen Bell (never was any good at getting links) but I kicked ass on Soft Museum (and I love the music too).

Im lucky enough (or sensible enough) to still own my Saturn and games so every so often I have a go on NiGHTS though id much prefer it on an emulator simply because I dont have much space for setting my Saturn up and I think possibly a PSone Dualshock would work better than the 3D controller (it was a good pad at the time but a bit awkward once you get used to anything else).

alexatkin

Oh I forgot to mention that I talked with the author of Giri Giri a while back and he said he wouldnt release the new version until it was running really well so if there IS a release coming soon it WILL kick ass.

cooliscool said:
For sure.. i remember the day i got my saturn pre-packaged with the nights demo, soon after i got the full version, then christmas nights. MAN i MISS those days sooooo bad.. :( I remember most staying up all night and playing nights over, and over, and over, and over. :)

here here my brethren :blush:

and thats some good news alexatkin