What's new

Mafia!:)

Josep

eyerun4phun
Has anyone played mafia for Pc? just came out i think last week, its THE BEST;) I'm stuck at a certain point though with driving some sports cars, anyone know of any cheats or trainers? i haven't found any recently;)

Martin

Administrator
It's a sweet game indeed, and it runs a lot better than GTA3 on my computer at least. I compare it to GTA3 since they're kind of similar ;)

RPGlover12

cool so can it run on me comp. i have p4 1.7 , 256 ram , tnt2 m64 32 megs :) i know i have a bit of sucky comp but who cares :p

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
i found a freak'n trainer, i think it has like 19 different cheats with it;) helped me get passed that stupid racing part;) NOW to the rest of the games, (no i won't cheat the rest of it!);)

2fast4u

i read a review on this game yesterday and hell im gonna buy it as soon as i get some cash together :) looks pretty DAMN sweet

RPGlover12

2fast4u said:
i read a review on this game yesterday and hell im gonna buy it as soon as i get some cash together :) looks pretty DAMN sweet
if its bout lookin pretty damn sweet then i agree with ya i wanna download it :colgate:

2fast4u

RPGlover12 said:
2fast4u said:
if its bout lookin pretty damn sweet then i agree with ya i wanna download it :colgate:

ts ts .. shame on j00 for this statement ;)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
2fast, it is a hella good game though, VERY addicting, and an acceptional storyline for a 'mafia' type game, and the environments, OMG anyone get to the barn house scene yet? with the bootlegged alcohol? WOW, lightning and thunder in the back drop looks amazing!!:) i don't wanna ruin it for those who haven't played it yet though;)

oo yea --->Free ride w/weapons and people in the car w/ you shooting!:) i won't say anymore;)

RPGlover12

josep wats the offical site for me to check the requirment and tell me is it 1 cd or 2 and how big is it if u full installed it :) thnxs in adv

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
3cd's, i'd probably say the standard p3 500mhz for the most part, 32mb video card, standard stuff;)

Acorn

3 CD's... sizes:
When you .bin em.
Yet another worthless piece of info :)

Reqs from the developer:

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
Processor: 100% PC compatible
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP with DirectX 8.1 installed (Windows 95 not supported)
CPU: Pentium III 500 MHz compatible processor or higher, 1Ghz recommended
RAM: 128 MB RAM
CD-ROM: 8x or higher
Hard Drive Space: 800 MB (minimal installation)
Graphics: DirectX compatible 3D Accelerator with 16MB RAM, 64MB recommended
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Keyboard & Mouse: Microsoft compatible.

(cut and pasted)

http://www.gatheringofdevelopers.com/main.php?section=gamers&game=mafia

DarkKnight38

The original
Will GOD games ever stop making these types of games? I sure as hell hope they don't stop!! I think i'll buy it, that's just too damn big for a 56K to download.

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
DarkKnight38 said:
Will GOD games ever stop making these types of games? I sure as hell hope they don't stop!! I think i'll buy it, that's just too damn big for a 56K to download.

omg, that was needlessly pointless to say, go buy the damn game if you hate you 56k so much

RPGlover12

Josep said:
DarkKnight38 said:

omg, that was needlessly pointless to say, go buy the damn game if you hate you 56k so much
well yeah but if ur country have the game for about 100 $ or something u will say download is better :p unless its copied or soemthing so dats y am stick to downloadin then :)

haXgirl

2fast4u said:

Buy it? Eww... I have it. It's a good game.. almost as good as battlefield 1942 :p I cant even remember the last time I paid for software or music :/

haXgirl

Josep said:
2fast, it is a hella good game though, VERY addicting, and an acceptional storyline for a 'mafia' type game, and the environments, OMG anyone get to the barn house scene yet? with the bootlegged alcohol? WOW, lightning and thunder in the back drop looks amazing!!:) i don't wanna ruin it for those who haven't played it yet though;)

oo yea --->Free ride w/weapons and people in the car w/ you shooting!:) i won't say anymore;)

Yeah, the barn scene was pretty kick ass. I'm picky when it comes to games and this one is definately one of my favs :)

OP
Josep

Josep

eyerun4phun
fun stuff though, hehe, the lunch scene was great, now i gotta go cap on the guy that tipped the Don and me off in the game;) Don't admit to your free loading capabilities haxgirl!!, hehe, just say you have it, and thats it;)